All-Star The Gym Formerly Known As Trinity???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The video accurately summed up my feelings on this.
zipyd5.jpg

that was... vague. and from a marketing stand point, why?!? after watching that video, I would not want my child to tryout there, I'd want them far away. like "HEY! we're changing everything! but not going to tell you who or how! so come give us money and sign your kid up." yeahhh...no.

This is the only 'Trinity' team attending Worlds, they combined with Pro Cheer to have a Large Coed team.

So much talent and potential. Ya a lot of cleaning up to do but how people cant recognise this team kinda shocks me. Idk why people are so rushed to judge what this programme is going to do. It is only a 2nd year programme after all.

that was... vague. and from a marketing stand point, why?!? after watching that video, I would not want my child to tryout there, I'd want them far away. like "HEY! we're changing everything! but not going to tell you who or how! so come give us money and sign your kid up." yeahhh...no.

It's a teaser, alot more information will come out very soon before tryouts. We just want to let everybody know we're moving in a new direction. Making positive changes to the program.

I didn't think that was technically Trinity. I thought it was just some Trinity athletes that kind of combined with Pro Cheer's large coed team.

Trinity is very much involved with Large Coed. We rotate and practice at both facilities. Also, I'm one of the two head coaches of the team and the other is from PC. We've been working hard in the gym cleaning up the new routine choreographed by the amazing Ray Jasper. It fits our talent perfectly! Come check Trinity / PC out at Worlds.

So much talent and potential. Ya a lot of cleaning up to do but how people cant recognise this team kinda shocks me. Idk why people are so rushed to judge what this programme is going to do. It is only a 2nd year programme after all.

I agree, when I first watched this video I really liked their first stunt/coed stunt sequence. Also this was in February, if they have cleaned up the past two months I could see them possibly globing at Worlds.

How is this a dead horse? :confused:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Nahhh not a dead horse, I was kind of wondering the same thing about Trinity and <crickets>...

PS I use the popcorn thing like "The show is about to begin...let the comments begin." So using a dead horse and popcorn emoji at the same time is kind of ironic but acceptable if that's what the person is going for.

Last edited:
Back