All-Star The Summit 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If anyone is watching Summit can you tell me how Wildcats Leverkusen from Germany did?
They compete in J1 division.
They are one of the best peewee teams in Europe imo. They havent lost one of the best european competitions in 12 years and I wouldn’t be surprised if they win summit.

If anyone is watching Summit can you tell me how Wildcats Leverkusen from Germany did?
They are one of the best peewee teams in Europe imo. They havent lost one of the best european competitions in 12 years and I wouldn’t be surprised if they win summit.

They are on right now, looks good here :) I will rewind to let you know..

Looked good to me! I think it was a hit but the feed kept freezing in the same place:mad:

Ugh there are so many issues with the stream for me. Whyyyy??? Worlds was running so smooth!
I'm glad I'm not the only one having issues. At least I know it's not just my feed. I had NO problem watching worlds. I hope they have it fixed soon (before saturday). My CP is competing and I couldn't go.

I can do some updates if needed in the google doc - sent a request.

I'm glad I'm not the only one having issues. At least I know it's not just my feed. I had NO problem watching worlds. I hope they have it fixed soon (before saturday). My CP is competing and I couldn't go.
It's super annoying especially since worlds only had minor problems with the rewind in HP! Mine is freezing, not rewinding, not going live......

Keep an eye out for Crimson Heat Tigers from the UK - they won LJ1 last year and are back with a J1 and S2. I think there are a few more UK teams competing in the International divisions (ICE, Zodiac, I think there might be one or two others). Looking forward to see how they all do!

If you have the subscription and can rewind a team called Junior Static, Intensity from California, they looked like J4 or J3, they just went on in the field house. They were a good team but it was the first time I have seen a routine to what seemed like Halloween music. It was different. They were good but it keeps your attention because it is different with that music.
I'm not sur

If it's the gym I'm thinking of, they have several themed routines- their j1 is an Annie theme and another team is circus themed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back