The Summit--newbie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 6, 2014
Newbie to this site and The Summit Competition! My daughters team got a bid at Battle at the Beach last weekend. Will there still be rooms available at Disney? We have been raising money like crazy...not sure if coaches have been looking into the actual process of getting reservations. Going to call tomorrow but I am nervous!! Any advice?

Anytime cp has competed at Disney including Summit last year (and in more than 1 program over the years) all arrangements needed to be made as a team to qualify under the athletic plan. I would definitely speak to your director.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just curious if those rooms set aside for Summit participants/family will be all gone this late in the year. Will be talking to our gym first thing tomorrow morning! Will take the organizing into my own hands if I have to but just curious what has happened in the past. Thanks!

Nothing is guaranteed. Especially this late on the season. Get a house rental! Go to VRBO website, very reasonable versus hotel!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

just cancelled my room at the all star sports resort so there should be atleast one available :)

Back