All-Star The War Has Begun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep in mind the only way to do a real comparison amongst teams is to do the skill-by-skill comparison that someone usually does and utilize a real scoresheet.

Of course it will change throughout the season, but its an accurate starting point and more accurate than the "this team gives me life. . that team is boring" comparison.

I think right now if you're looking at all categories, F5 is the strongest overall. I might be biased, but they're not giving up tumbling for stunting, or vice versa, and dance/jumps and those categories they'll do just fine. They have it all, and they do it all well.

Give Peach til Cheersport/NCA, thats when they will peak. They have so much talent its ridiculous. I know I'm pretty biased but they have such a LEGIT chance at winning once everything is there. Don't say clean doesn't cut it because there hasn't been a large senior stingray team with this much talent ever. You all don't know how they will score at NCA/Worlds. They will be able to hang.

Wow. This is going to be a good year.

Just watched Stars and I loooooove it! Those girls are going for the kill! The creativity and flow of that routine, Stars just know how to work it always. One of my favourites this year so far. Their standing fulls :cloud9: Pyramid needs something extra for sure though, comparing to last years which I loved!

I think F5 just need a little time to work for that flow as it just doesn't seem to flow well to me at this current moment. Then when it does, everyone is going to be #F5ordie

Peach is working it for me, never thought I would enjoy their routine as much as I did. Definitely a top contender right now. Don't underestimate them. They're mixing things up for the top 3 for sure.

Panthers, I don't know what to say. Im hoping it will take time for them to have their panther flavour as the always do. Panthers and stars could be a fairly even match once panthers are flowing and when both teams are clean.

Senior Elite is currently one of my favourite too, but i've always been a member of the teal army haha. Their tumbling has improved so much, just wish they had more standing fulls and flexibility to be better. I thought that all had 'needles' at one point? Other than that, glad they took out that kick lib stunt or whatever that was. Their pyramid is my favourite by far it's mind blowing and im actually in love with their tumbles this year.

Maryland Twisters F5
These are only what I can see… Some of it is cut off the screen and some of it is just so fast it’s making my head spin trying to count it. I'm not claiming any of this is 100% correct, but it's an idea at least.

Opening Standing:
8 – BHS fulls
14 – Standing fulls
10 – BHS BHS full (one marked)
3 – BHS BHS whip double
1 – BHS whip whip double

First stunt
7 Bow n Arrows – Lib full around lib, low to high stretch
9 Opposite stretch tick stretch, 1 and a quarter up scorp to scale, double down

Jumps
36 - Pike, hurdler, toe touch, toe touch, tuck

Baskets
7 Kick double baskets

Running Tumbling
24 – RO fulls
4- Punch front RO BHS double
7 - RO BHS double
7 – RO BHS fulls
2 - RO BHS double
1 – front handspring front tuck RO BHS double
1 - RO one and a half step out RO whip whip double

Second Stunt

6 – Stretch kick libs tick opposite stretch (add one more group) kick lib tick to stretch (add two more groups) lib, arabesque to sponge
*Note that one group is totally out of the picture, but I’m assuming they do everything in the count of 6

Pyramid
First Picture – 8 hitches
2 Braced back tucks
2 Front Vault overs
2 Lib tick hitches
Second Picture – 4 hitches, two stretches
2 Side flip with a full twist
3 Braced libs
2 Vault over front flip
2 Back tucks to stomach
Picture – Extension in middle, two hitches
Bump down

I'll do CEA and Stars next...

CEA Senior Elite
The tumbling is really, really hard to count. On some of these, I’m estimating the number and there may be a few more or less.
Opening Standing:
3 – Toe touch fulls
2 – Standing fulls
1- BHS BHS double
2 – BHS fulls
5– BHS BHS fulls and 11 – BHS BHS layouts (large group goes, most at layouts but I’m assuming all are supposed to be fulls eventually-also, this is a guess at the number-it’s hard to count)
10 – BHS BHS double
1 – BHS BHS full whip double

First stunt
7 - Opposite Stretch, tick full around to scale
2 – Stretch, lean tick to opposite stretch at prep, tick lib
9 – Connected libs
5 – Bow and arrows, “jump rope” to sponge
4 – Opposite stretch tick stretch
9 – Stretch double down

Jumps
36 – Hurdler toe toe tuck

Baskets
5 - Pike baskets
1 – Hitch kick double
8 – Kick doubles

Running Tumbling
9 – RO BHS fulls
4 – RO BHS double
3– RO one and a half RO BHS double
5- RO Arabian RO BHS double
3 - Punchfront RO BHS double
1 – Punchfront front walkover RO BHS double
2- RO whip doubles
1- RO whip arabian RO whip double

Second Stunt
4 – Full up to stretch double down
3 – One and a half up to bows
2 – Flippy things (Ok I have NO clue what to call this-sideway cartwheel flip?)
1 – Wrong leg stretch kick lib, full around to sponge stretch tick to opposite stretch
9- Opposite leg stretch tick stretch scorp scale double down

Pyramid
Picture – Two stretches, two low arabesques
3 – Front Vault Overs
1 – Bow and arrow
2 – Back vault overs in a pike to back to arabesque hitch
Picture – 4 Hitches, two preps holding feet on sides, inversion in middle with feet in the air
2 Vault overs
2 Front flips to splits
1 – Back flip to stomach
2 -Full ups to hitch
Picture – 4 Hitches (two to middle, two on outsides)
2 –Outside hitches half turn to front flip
1 – Full around front flip in center
2 – Full around arabesques
Picture – 10 groups (1 star at sponge in the middle, 1 prep in middle, 2 hitches, 2 preps holding foot, 2 prep level L stands, 2 extended stretches)

Standing Tumbling
F5
1- Three to Full
2-Two to Fulls
9- One to Fulls
15(14) Standing Fulls
1-Three to Double
3- Two to Doubles
3- Two to Whip Doubles
1- Hand Whip Whip Double

26 Standings to Fulls and 8 Standings to Doubles

Stars
16-Toe Two to Fulls
1-Two to Full
3- One to Fulls
12- Standing Fulls
3(1) Cartwheel Doubles(Someone might have done a roundoff but its early in the season and the one of the far left for sure does a cartwheel so I'm going to go with them all having it.)
6-Toe Two to Doubles
7- Two to Doubles
1-Hand Whip Double

32 Standings to Fulls and 14 Standings to Doubles

Sr. Elite-(bases off exhibition)
12(10)- Two to Fulls
2(1)-One to Fulls
4(3)-Standing Fulls
3-Toe Fulls
11-Two to Doubles
1-Hand Hand Full Whip Double

17 Standings to Fulls and 10 Standings to Doubles

Peach
19(15)-One to Fulls
9(4)-Standing Fulls
9(7)-Two to Doubles

19 Standings to Fulls and 7 Standings to Double

Panthers
7-Three to Fulls
12(8)-One to Fulls
12(7)-Standing Fulls
3-Toe Fulls
6-Cartwheel Fulls
10-Three to Doubles
2-Two to Whip Doubles

28 Standings to Fulls and 12 Standings to Doubles

To me I would rank
Stars
Panthers
F5
CEA
Peach

I see CoachTamara has beat me to the punch lol! I like to compare sections as a whole and see who has the best of each and then see if that changes my overall opinion of who I think the victor should be.

Back