1 Arabian to Full
1 Roundoff Whip Full
7 Roundoff Hand Doubles
2 Punch to Doubles
2 Whip to Doubles
3 Arabian to Doubles
1 Arabian to Whip Double
1 Roundoff Full Whip Double
1 Roundoff Hand Double Whip Full(Double)

12 Running Fulls and 17 Running Doubles

Sr. Elite
10 Roundoff Hand Fulls
16-Roundoff Hand Doubles
3 Punch to Doubles
1 Front Handspring Front to (Double)
1 Punch Front Front Handspring Front to (Double)
2 Arabian to Doubles
2 Roundoff Whip Doubles
1 Full Whip Arabian to Double

10 Running Fulls and 24 Running Doubles, it will be 26 when the others throw their pass.

Peach
8 Roundoff Hand Fulls
15 Roundoff Hand Doubles
1 Half to Double

8 Running Fulls and 16 Running Doubles

Panthers
20 Roundoff Hand Fulls
3 Front Handspring Fronts to Full
2 Arabian to Fulls
15 Roundoff Hand Doubles
1 Roundoff Whip Double
1 Roundoff Hand Whip Double
1 Front Handspring Front Full to Double

25 Running Fulls and 18 Running Doubles

So as it stands
Sr Elite
Panthers
F5
Stars
Peach

IMHO

Standing Tumbling
F5
1- Three to Full
2-Two to Fulls
9- One to Fulls
15(14) Standing Fulls
1-Three to Double
3- Two to Doubles
3- Two to Whip Doubles
1- Hand Whip Whip Double

26 Standings to Fulls and 8 Standings to Doubles

Stars
16-Toe Two to Fulls
1-Two to Full
3- One to Fulls
12- Standing Fulls
3(1) Cartwheel Doubles(Someone might have done a roundoff but its early in the season and the one of the far left for sure does a cartwheel so I'm going to go with them all having it.)
6-Toe Two to Doubles
7- Two to Doubles
1-Hand Whip Double

32 Standings to Fulls and 14 Standings to Doubles

Sr. Elite-(bases off exhibition)
12(10)- Two to Fulls
2(1)-One to Fulls
4(3)-Standing Fulls
3-Toe Fulls
9-Two to Doubles
1-Hand Hand Full Whip Double

17 Standings to Fulls and 10 Standings to Doubles

Peach
19(15)-One to Fulls
9(4)-Standing Fulls
9(7)-Two to Doubles

19 Standings to Fulls and 7 Standings to Double

Panthers
4-Three to Fulls
12(8)-One to Fulls
12(7)-Standing Fulls
3-Toe Fulls
6-Cartwheel Fulls
13-Three to Doubles
2-Two to Whip Doubles

28 Standings to Fulls and 15 Standings to Doubles

To me I would rank
Stars
Panthers
F5
CEA
Peach

I think that's giving them a bit more credit than they deserve, but thanks for doing this!

Sorry, I didn't mean it offensively. I just don't notice it when I watch the routine as a whole. I'm assuming most of them will be fulls, especially since the video is over a month old.

Yeah, from watching them in practice, the things concerning you as fake, hidden and not as hard as they apprear are there, and by your numbers for the other teams on par with them. That said, SE's timing is not good in stunting and tumbling as it must get, their conditioning is lacking and they are not as dedicated to synchronized tumbling in groups, but if that is what is rewarded it will change. Doug has some pretty close numbers if you want to reference.

I think that's giving them a bit more credit than they deserve, but thanks for doing this!
There were a few more fulls than I thought. Some of the videos show things better than others. I'll edit it to 10 because there are at least 7+ girls that legit 3 to double and 3 in the opening with the Whip Doubles based off this video.

Just want to mention again, I am in no way claiming my numbers were correct. I missed things, and I'm sorry that people are mad about it. I honestly cannot sit and watch a grainy video and see everything that is thrown. Someone else has posted numbers, just go by those. No need to PM me complaining...

Tough crowd around here today. :confused:

Just want to mention again, I am in no way claiming my numbers were correct. I missed things, and I'm sorry that people are mad about it. I honestly cannot sit and watch a grainy video and see everything that is thrown. Someone else has posted numbers, just go by those. No need to PM me complaining...

That's what ya get for trying to help, huh? Sheesh. Thanks for your posts, it definitely gave me a clearer picture of where the teams stand in relation to each other. Much appreciated.

Don't be sorry. Some people just need to get over it...

As it stands, in my opinion of the tumbling from the Large Sr division, if we gave out points 1-5(5 being the best of the division) for the team with the most.

Panthers-8
Shooting Stars/Sr Elite - 7
F5-6
Peach-2

Panthers have the 2nd best tumbling, in both standing and running.
Stars and Sr Elite both have either the most running or standing tumbling but lack in the other area number wise.
F5 has the 3 best tumbling in both standing and running
Peach has lots of running doubles but the others have a variety of speciality fulls as well as having the running doubles.

Some people will never be happy. We are just "shining light" on a topic that people love to argue with a valid point most of the time. By listing skills(to the best of our ability) people can see certain things they may have missed at the first viewing, good or bad. I've had the mob after me a few times back on the old boards, it doesn't get easy but we don't do this to hurt the teams.

We love and appreciate all the teams in this division for putting in the hard work to bring this division back to life!!! Thank you all so much!

Standing Tumbling
F5
1- Three to Full
2-Two to Fulls
9- One to Fulls
15(14) Standing Fulls
1-Three to Double
3- Two to Doubles
3- Two to Whip Doubles
1- Hand Whip Whip Double

26 Standings to Fulls and 8 Standings to Doubles

Stars
16-Toe Two to Fulls
1-Two to Full
3- One to Fulls
12- Standing Fulls
3(1) Cartwheel Doubles(Someone might have done a roundoff but its early in the season and the one of the far left for sure does a cartwheel so I'm going to go with them all having it.)
6-Toe Two to Doubles
7- Two to Doubles
1-Hand Whip Double

32 Standings to Fulls and 14 Standings to Doubles

Sr. Elite-(bases off exhibition)
12(10)- Two to Fulls
2(1)-One to Fulls
4(3)-Standing Fulls
3-Toe Fulls
9-Two to Doubles
1-Hand Hand Full Whip Double

17 Standings to Fulls and 10 Standings to Doubles