All-Star The War Has Begun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes. Let's just judge them from who has the loudest crowd and what team has the most twitter followers.
Hasn't worked in small senior, doubt it will work in large..

Fans don't make a routine win. Hitting the scoresheet correctly does. Rays is good at risk vs. reward, and with their track record of wins across the board on all levels, you can't say they don't play the game well. They might never have the slew of supporters, and they'll always have detractors call them boring, but it's hard to argue with a team that has 6 worlds rings..5 of which are in a row. And a line of NCA trophies and Major National title hardware that would make Solomon blush..

all i have to say is...don't underestimate SE. i said it last yr..and i will continue to do so. all of the competitions leading up to worlds are prelims (except NCA and the Majors)..even when SE does not win those, they will find some way to rack up points at Worlds 2013 like always. regardless of how AWESOME F5's tumbling is or how everyone always says Stars are gonna win because they have a good first routine.

let's not forget...SE is throwing up more stunts than usual and their athletes always pique at Worlds...

gonna be a blood bath lol.

I guess I just don't see the point in discussing the same exact strengths and weaknesses of these teams year after year after year. I can tell you that not a lot of these comments have changed much over the last 6 or 7 years ago, just the people saying them have changed.

I can't be the only one thinking dead horse every I read something. But, I can always not read and I might get to that point sooner rather than later.

I will say this......If anyone counts out any of these teams they are fools. I predict that these teams will spend the season trading 1st 2nd and 3rd places depending on where it is and that every single one of them will come to Orlando with their A Game in their pocket. At which point it can be anybody's game! Why not we just let these kids hammer it out on the mat where it should happen? Oh wait, that's not nearly as much fun! (Insert sarcasm there)

I guess I just don't see the point in discussing the same exact strengths and weaknesses of these teams year after year after year. I can tell you that not a lot of these comments have changed much over the last 6 or 7 years ago, just the people saying them have changed.

I can't be the only one thinking dead horse every I read something. But, I can always not read and I might get to that point sooner rather than later.

I will say this......If anyone counts out any of these teams they are fools. I predict that these teams will spend the season trading 1st 2nd and 3rd places depending on where it is and that every single one of them will come to Orlando with their A Game in their pocket. At which point it can be anybody's game! Why not we just let these kids hammer it out on the mat where it should happen? Oh wait, that's not nearly as much fun! (Insert sarcasm there)
I shimmy this 1000 times....in fact my whole body is still shimmying.

Im a crazy die hard f5 fan and will be until the day I die...but all this "I don't think peach has it, or peach is lagging skill"...people be trippin! Like they say with MakeUp, less is more. Although they aren't throwing as much of "whatever you think their lagging" what IS BEING thrown is clean, and their consistency comes from their execution. All of which F5, SE, Stars, and Panthers lag.

So let's not count out Peach quite yet, I am still entertained by these ladies. As I know the scoresheet extremely well, they're on top of their "requirements".

Goodluck to all!

So I read through this whole thread looking for an explanation and have not found one yet...can someone please explain to me what the bit of Stars choreography at the start of running tumbling is supposed to be? With the girls lifted in like a ball position with feet kicking in the air and transported across the mat? I just really don't get it, and I've watched it several times.

Otherwise, all five teams look great and have potential in different areas - don't count anyone out just yet. It's definitely going to be a fierce battle at Worlds, and I am so excited to see what all five teams bring in Orlando! Man, would I hate to have to judge this division at Worlds...

So I read through this whole thread looking for an explanation and have not found one yet...can someone please explain to me what the bit of Stars choreography at the start of running tumbling is supposed to be? With the girls lifted in like a ball position with feet kicking in the air and transported across the mat? I just really don't get it, and I've watched it several times.

Don't worry, none of us get it.

Otherwise, all five teams look great and have potential in different areas - don't count anyone out just yet. It's definitely going to be a fierce battle at Worlds, and I am so excited to see what all five teams bring in Orlando! Man, would I hate to have to judge this division at Worlds...
I thought she was falling.. :oops:

I'm really hoping it's supposed to be something else and was just badly executed at that competition...

after reading all the routine breakdowns, I take back my comment on SE's RUNNING tumbling. more standing tumbling please ;)

i agree to that, but this is large senior and thats what people enjoy about the division is that they go for the harder skills, etc. i would hate to see peach come into the division and do some clean, yet boring routine, cause i dont think itll cut it compared to the others. on top of that considering there was such a fuss between cali and stingrays in 2012, and who should have won... you can times that by 10 if that were to happen this year in this division... not hating on stingrays, just saying no one likes a boring routine.

ask me how much i care about what everyone likes.

Back