All-Star The Wire Article On Cheerlebrities

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's relevant, at least in my mind, because you Implied he was a kid going down a slippery slope so we shouldn't talk about him on the forum because minors read it which is implying we or the newspapers never should have spoken of Dodd because minors read the paper. An extreme example but relatable. Glad you felt it necessary to move this to 18+ and did but betting our kids know more about this, and long before, the we do. I know my cp certainly did.

Cheer Dad = broke dad
Unfortunately your probably right. It's a shame he made this choice.

Been catching up on this thread not finding any of it inappropriate when it came to an abrupt halt.

Underage drinking is illegal for minors as well and I've never known the "don't talk about drinking in front of kids!" Strategy to work.

They are fully well aware of what's going on (especially if they follow him on twitter) and keeping the discussion muted so the only side they hear is his...is not wise either.

Not saying this thread will change the world but no one is limiting their access to the information to begin with (which I believe was the boards primary issue with it) so it seems odd to mute the discussion that brings out the negative so the minors only see the "positive."

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Wait... @King even posted in here and didn't see the need to move it. The other thread about Apple/Liam I could understand (maybe - except he posted in that too and deemed it ok because it was an important topic and a good discussion).

I'm completely confused as to why this was moved. (and yet, as I keep saying, the convo in the videos thread remains). This seems extreeeeemely biased to me. I'm going to ask right out. Why is it that when it's a Top Gun athlete or Top Gun uniform, suddenly you want to start moderating? You say you're not biased, yet you didn't say anything people said Bianca (who is like 12 or 13) looked like a stripper with a boob job. Or when someone used the phrase "creaming in their jeans" in the video thread. Or when someone actually posted the lyrics to Partition in the video thread. You may say it's because you don't log on that often - but if you only log on when Top Gun reveals a new uniform, how is that NOT biased?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Lol a little late and behind but for sending in gifts...

I'd like to contribute a clue.
Well a brief recap is a mod saw this thread, felt it was not appropriate, edited some comments, and ultimately moved it to 18+. @mammarazzi u want to add?

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Latest posts

Back