All-Star This Year's Holiday Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I got my cp the uggs with the bow last year. They're adorable. Purple with a satin ribbon laced up the back tied into a bow at the top. Idk how I'm going to top that one this year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

apparently @Ashley and I are in the exact same boat. I will be getting my own apartment this January (though I'm leaving adult world and going back to college/grad school world :p)

but like, I asked for towels and a crock pot. and my whole family is like what else?! that's not expensive enough! you need more things! I actually had to make a housewarming registry because they are fighting over who is getting what :oops: i shouldn't have a registry if i'm not getting married. it's craziness. (obviously, I am extremely grateful - it's just almost overwhelming) and as much as I'd love my own kitchen aid mixer and every appliance they sell, my apartment is the size of a box. my grandma called me at work today to consult with me on towel colors and bath ensembles. :help: yay for being the spoiled baby of the family and the last bird to leave its nest, I guess.

...so i also asked for wegmans gift cards because i'll be poor and girl's gotta eat.

All I want is a new iPhone because mine has battery issues. Maybe a new pair of shoes. That's about it

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Also adding to my list:
- a kitten :)
-one of those super furry north face jackets.
I have a super furry north face (it's actually my second one) and I love it! Mine is gray.... But prepare yourself, people will pet you

Im trying to convince myself, that an iPad would actually be beneficial for school.
.... I use mine as a calculator sometimes?? Lol but there are actually quite a few apps that are helpful (myPlanner, notability, pages, keynote, puffin if you use MyMathLab) and if you can get the online version of the textbook it's good so you don't have to carry a book around..... But I mostly play games, check fierceboard, and text on mine.

I got my cp the uggs with the bow last year. They're adorable. Purple with a satin ribbon laced up the back tied into a bow at the top. Idk how I'm going to top that one this year.

These are exactly what cp wants for christmas. Oh, and her birthday is also in december. ^^

I want the black and white chevron striped Stingrays bow. It's not really something I need but it's pretty and there's a good chance I'll be cheering again so I may be able to justify it.
But really. I can't think of much.
A gift card to Dutch Bros would be nice, since there's a location across the street from my school and I go to it a lot.
A new radio for my car. Mine is dying... It skips and makes crunching noises. Nothing crazy with a subwoofer, just something that can play CDs and I can plug my iPod into. The one I've been looking at is $150.
Oh! I know. I want a job. Can someone give me a job for Christmas..?

Im trying to convince myself, that an iPad would actually be beneficial for school.

I've had mine for almost two years now and if you tell yourself to use it for school and actually have semi-decent self control it's totally beneficial. I have a keyboard case and take all of my notes for class in Notability. If you rent your textbooks through Chegg, you can get electronic copies to use with their app and I prefer that wayyyyy more than having an actual textbook. You can highlight sections and it automatically combines all of that into a study guide that you can print off which is super helpful at exam times. Those two are my most used apps, but I also use Blackboard, iStudiezPro, and 30/30 for school stuff, plus all the fun netflix and games. It's probably not healthy how much I rely on my iPad but I seriously use it at least 12 hours a day every day. Sometimes I worry I have an actual addiction to it haha :)

The Fierce Board App!

I've had mine for almost two years now and if you tell yourself to use it for school and actually have semi-decent self control it's totally beneficial. I have a keyboard case and take all of my notes for class in Notability. If you rent your textbooks through Chegg, you can get electronic copies to use with their app and I prefer that wayyyyy more than having an actual textbook. You can highlight sections and it automatically combines all of that into a study guide that you can print off which is super helpful at exam times. Those two are my most used apps, but I also use Blackboard, iStudiezPro, and 30/30 for school stuff, plus all the fun netflix and games. It's probably not healthy how much I rely on my iPad but I seriously use it at least 12 hours a day every day. Sometimes I worry I have an actual addiction to it haha :)

The Fierce Board App!

Thank you so much, that sounds pefect for me!

Honestly, all I can think of that I really want would be more VS legging yoga pants and more VS half zip sweatshirts.

The Fierce Board App!
What model iPad do you have and how many GB of storage does it have? I'm thinking about getting one, but I'm a little unsure about which model to get. I've been thinking about an iPad 2 because they're cheaper, but they're only available in 16GB. I'm also looking at iPad mini's, but I kinda want a regular sized one.[/quote]

What model iPad do you have and how many GB of storage does it have? I'm thinking about getting one, but I'm a little unsure about which model to get. I've been thinking about an iPad 2 because they're cheaper, but they're only available in 16GB. I'm also looking at iPad mini's, but I kinda want a regular sized one.
[/quote]

I have the 16 GB iPad 2. It is pretty full right now, but I haven't ever had any problems with running out of storage. I don't keep all of my music on here, but I do have about 800 ish songs and that's more than enough to keep me entertained. At the end of each semester I upload all of my notes to Dropbox and take them off my iPad so that does help with the storage. The only time I've ever had any inconveniences with 16gb not being enough storage is when I went to China last summer. Since I was out of the country and traveling so much, I wanted to have lots of movies and books downloaded, so I had to delete a bunch of school stuff and then add it back when I got home. But for daily use the 16 GB is perfect for me!

The Fierce Board App!

Back