OT To Greek Or Not To Greek

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Did yall see the girls at the Diamondbacks game taking the selfies? They are members of Alpha Chi are Arizona State, and caused a little media frenzy after they got singled out by the announcers for taking several selfies at the same time and not watching the game. I'll admit it was pretty funny.

But what makes the story even better. When Fox Sports and the Diamondbacks offered the sorority members free tickets to the next game, the organization declined and asked them to donate the tickets to a local non-profit that helps support victims of domestic violence.

Sorority "Selfie" Girls Give Free Baseball Tickets to Domestic Violence Charity - Hollywood Reporter

Just thought I would share. =)

Last edited:
Did yall see the girls at the Diamondbacks game taking the selfies? They are members of Alpha Chi are Arizona State, and caused a little media frenzy after they got singled out by the announcers for taking several selfies at the same time and not watching the game. I'll admit it was pretty funny.

But what makes the story even better. When Fox Sports and the Diamondbacks offered the sorority members free tickets to the next game, the organization declined and asked them to donate the tickets to a local non-profit that helps support victims of domestic violence.

Sorority "Selfie" Girls Give Free Baseball Tickets to Domestic Violence Charity - Hollywood Reporter

Just thought I would share. =)
I saw the original story about the selfies and I was so shocked by how offended people were. Like why are you so surprised college girls are taking pictures? I thought it was so silly. The comments on the video were harsh.

But it's so great to see they did that! Very kind of them.

I saw the original story about the selfies and I was so shocked by how offended people were. Like why are you so surprised college girls are taking pictures? I thought it was so silly. The comments on the video were harsh.

But it's so great to see they did that! Very kind of them.
I watched the video without sound and giggled a little. But I fail to see the point of dragging the girls through the mud and calling them names for taking pictures. Sure it looked funny, but who cares. The announcers fueled it and the internet caught on. Who cares.

Anyway, I like to think the girls got the last laugh here. Good on them.

The cut from 5 to 2 was the hardest for retired CP. She genuinely loved all 5 houses! She finally narrowed it to 3 but choosing who to rank 1 and 2 out of those 3 was tough for her. After she handed in her card (@1am) she just felt so emotional about the girls in house 3. Had she been dropped by 1 or 2 ...she would have been totally ok. As it worked out, she got 1 and 2 and everything became much clearer on preference night.
Trust your instincts. Try not to be swayed by one good or bad day/night.

The cut from 5 to 2 was the hardest for retired CP. She genuinely loved all 5 houses! She finally narrowed it to 3 but choosing who to rank 1 and 2 out of those 3 was tough for her. After she handed in her card (@1am) she just felt so emotional about the girls in house 3. Had she been dropped by 1 or 2 ...she would have been totally ok. As it worked out, she got 1 and 2 and everything became much clearer on preference night.
Trust your instincts. Try not to be swayed by one good or bad day/night.
Definitely true. It all works out in the end and you find where you belong. Cp is very happy. I will be even happier when they all get inducted which I believe is the end of this month.

I've learned a new word today - frackets. As in "jackets you wear to frat parties that you don't care if you never see again".

Good luck to everyone who is at the start of the process - and enjoy it!

Definitely true. It all works out in the end and you find where you belong. Cp is very happy. I will be even happier when they all get inducted which I believe is the end of this month.

I've learned a new word today - frackets. As in "jackets you wear to frat parties that you don't care if you never see again".

Good luck to everyone who is at the start of the process - and enjoy it!

Is "frackets" supposed to be "frat party jackets" or "f*ck it jackets" as in "f*ck it, I don't care if I lose this jacket at this frat party"?

It could honestly be both.

Back