Music Top Gun Semi Coed 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

a song is a song its just like someone using a particular song to stunt to and eveeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyone using the same song next year

a song is a song its just like someone using a particular song to stunt to and eveeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyone using the same song next year
Yes I'm not referring to song choice, I am meaning the total mix of it. They are VERY similar and with it being a remix of two songs, I didn't think you often got that. All the drops and things are the same... just weird is all.

ICE's choreographer is the Semi Limited coach at TG he probably remembered the mix and thought it was hot. In this instance the songs have different beats and sfx and although cut similarly I guarantee the dances looked nothing alike lol.

ICE's choreographer is the Semi Limited coach at TG he probably remembered the mix and thought it was hot. In this instance the songs have different beats and sfx and although cut similarly I guarantee the dances looked nothing alike lol.
Yes they dont look alike .. but i have listened to both dance cuts and they are indeed the same

meh this happens more then you think..ive heard in a few mixes this year
1:09 CA fiercecats 2011
1:05 ECE J4 2011-this one continues longer but you get the just they both have the same back beat ects

It happens! I used to coach at a gym up north - and when our routine was choreographed - the music was included in the package. Our second stunt sequence was the EXACT same cut from a Stingray team...which happened to be the exact same cut from a TG team a previous year - and ended up in Cheer Athletics music the following year...same sound effects and ALL! All I can say is thanks Miguel for making a clip that EVERYONE needed to keep using!

Back