All-Star #topoftheworlds - Usasf Has Big News On Monday??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So clearly there is desire for change. Here's my question. What's being done? What can be done? It's cute to sit on Fierceboard and discuss these things, but what do we as an industry really have to do to see change, and why (at least from my standpoint) does it seem like nothing is being done?

Worlds already does it. If you compete at anything called a "World" or "International" championship, you aren't allowed to compete at USASF Worlds. I don't recall the athletes or coaches voting on that policy.

which is interesting... because UCA is "International Championships," but perfectly okay to attend but a non-varsity international will get you banned.

Worlds already does it. If you compete at anything called a "World" or "International" championship, you aren't allowed to compete at USASF Worlds. I don't recall the athletes or coaches voting on that policy.

Well, you can compete at the ICU world championship (which is completely *cough cough* non-Varsity) and worlds, but you can't compete at the IFC world championship and worlds.

I know it would have played out differently had other teams been able to participate in our format as well as STUNT. It would have given athletes and athletic departments a choice to learn about both. But a for profit company partook in a ban at the inter collegiate level. Now as far as Worlds, who owns that?

Can someone tell me which competitions have the "stay to play" requirement? I know NCA and Spirit of Hope. Are there others? What about UCA?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
NCA, Cheersport, Spirit of Hope, all the Allstar Challenge events. Among others, I'm sure.

Well, you can compete at the ICU world championship (which is completely *cough cough* non-Varsity) and worlds, but you can't compete at the IFC world championship and worlds.

Other Memphis-based organizations don't count, I guess.

so.... it's a great trailer. But why are there so many boys for an All-Girl Feature :confused: I'm still so perplexed

I watched it and thought the same thing -from the trailer I wasn't even sure what "feature" they were trying for, it was all over the place.

Back