Trading(: I Have A Lot Of Stuff(:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hai:D okay so I have a lot of sports bras that I can trade:rolleyes: I have a lot of desert storm elite stuff, some az power, a maryland marlins sports bra and cali allstars sports bra and spankies:p Message me if you want any and it is all youth larges and adult smalls:) I also have a lot of bows:cool: Comment on this if you are interested and what you have:p
Can you post pictures? And kik me at amandatravers thanks :)

I would love to trade! I have Stingrays bows and shirts and Brandon Allstars ad Cea Sportsbra
hai:D okay so I have a lot of sports bras that I can trade:rolleyes: I have a lot of desert storm elite stuff, some az power, a maryland marlins sports bra and cali allstars sports bra and spankies:p Message me if you want any and it is all youth larges and adult smalls:) I also have a lot of bows:cool: Comment on this if you are interested and what you have:p

Kik me @bri_bri_horton_cja to trade

Back