All-Star Trading Shirts At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My moms professional bow company will be trading for shirts/bows. I can also get shirts from my gym, and CEA shirts. We can also work out a bow order and you can pick up at worlds :)

My moms professional bow company will be trading for shirts/bows. I can also get shirts from my gym, and CEA shirts. We can also work out a bow order and you can pick up at worlds :)
What's her company's name if you don't mind me asking? I love looking at bows!

Anyone brining Cali, world cup or sting ray shirts they would like to trade pm me and we can set something up!

I'm bringing a bunch of Md Twisters shirts to worlds and was looking to see if anyone had any Ultimate Athletics, Cheer Athletics, Stingrays, Gym Tyme, or international shirts that you would want to trade? If you do please PM me ! :)

I have a bunch of Australian shirts. If anyone is interested please PM me. I am looking to trade for the general suspects.

I have a bunch of Australian shirts. If anyone is interested please PM me. I am looking to trade for the general suspects.

I will have a bunch of Twist and Shout shirts to trade! This is my 5th year going to Worlds. But i am a super senior so i can't go again unless i find a level 6 open team =( so its my 5th and final year!! yall are going to love worlds!! you will want to trade with alot of the big name teams but they sell their shirts.. they dont trade.. its best to trade with the international teams.. its a really cool experience to interact with them.. i have so many shirts from other countries.. those are the shirts that you really want! and if you want top gun and stuff then buy them =)

Would you be kind and nice enough to trade shirts with a Canadian :)

As someone already pointed out, those of you looking for big name gyms shirts would be better off just ordering the shirts from their pro shops. Those kids usually have something set up ahead of time for shirts they want. The International teams tend to want to trade with ANYONE. Be careful however because my daughter had one of her shirts taken and they ran off with it. It was a Cali shirt that she had traded her favorite shirt for and she never got it back. That was her first year at Worlds and she was very sad about it :(. Last year several of our girls traded shirts with some little girls from Great Britain. It was the most rewarding experience for the girls to see the smiles on those little girls faces. Have fun with the shirt trading but don't expect to walk away with all the big name gyms shirts.

Right now my collection looks to be CEA, Maryland Twisters, Rays, Triple Threat, Top Gun, World Cup, Spirit of Texas, ECE, Maryland Marlins, Florida Top Dog, TONS of Bows, and then pins (have to go through the collection to see what I have) lol If you want to trade at Worlds just let me know :)

Back