All-Star Traveling To Cheersport

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just looked on MegaBus and they have tickets for around $60 Roundtrip. You would have to take a flight to Orlando but this is definitley the cheapest way you could get there.
I hope this helps you!
I live about an hour and a half from Disney so this might be a possibility! I will look into it :)

So I got a ride TO cheersport.. (yay!) Just need one back... I thinking the bus Cheer4lifeex suggested is the best route if my parents allow me to :) Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart for helping!
Mega Bus is amazing. I used to take it home from school... so cheap and they have plugs and some have WiFi.

So I got a ride TO cheersport.. (yay!) Just need one back... I thinking the bus Cheer4lifeex suggested is the best route if my parents allow me to :) Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart for helping!

Do you mind if I ask how old you are?/

I have 1 question......does the megabus come to Kernersville??

I have 1 question......does the megabus come to Kernersville??

I just saw the schedule for NCA Atlanta Classic. This used to be a small venue with very little competition, this year, not the case. Rockstar, Stingrays, Cheer Extreme, Trinity, Charlotte AllStars, Georgia Heat, Ace, Pro Cheer, and Develrays. I'm actually looking forward to this competition this year. Are you going to be there?

I just saw the schedule for NCA Atlanta Classic. This used to be a small venue with very little competition, this year, not the case. Rockstar, Stingrays, Cheer Extreme, Trinity, Charlotte AllStars, Georgia Heat, Ace, Pro Cheer, and Develrays. I'm actually looking forward to this competition this year. Are you going to be there?

Yes actually.......we're really looking forward to it!!

Back