All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I find the cheerleaders on twitter who continuously bash others for their "cheerleb" ways as equally infuriating as the girls who keep saying "vote vote vote" - also people who were saying lingo that was trending last week and now saying they hate people who say those words. I don't think they realize that younger girls are always going to be looking up to them, too.

Phheeeeew thanks for letting me rant!

- when a flyer HIT her stunt, people praise her like a superstar (and her bases don't get credit for that at all)
- when a flyer DOESN'T HIT her stunt, people blame her like a criminal.

Okay this is related but not. The cheerlebrity trend.

I feel so bad for all of them! They are constantly stalked! I was looking at Carly Manning's instagram because my friend said to look at one of her photos. Anyway, i read some of the comments and they're like "kik me carly!" "whats your phone $?" "Can we be friends" "Carly i love you!"
Personally i think thats creepy. I feel so bad :(

It has probably already been said, but I have yet to still read through. The definition of annoying is cheerlebrity in general, but even more annoying is when someone obsesses over someone because they are tan and have abs instead of their skills. Like cheerlebs are annoying in general, everyone works hard and everyone deserves credit Plus there are people from smaller gyms who are just as good but are not cheer famous because where they come from. But what takes the cake is that, just being 'famous' because you are tan, cute, have abs, and perfect hair.

'Cheerlebs' that post inappropriate pictures or tweets. Clearly you know the THOUSANDS of cheerleaders (most probably under 15) that look up to you and your tweeting about smoking and posting on Instagram about getting drunk.

Okay this is related but not. The cheerlebrity trend.

I feel so bad for all of them! They are constantly stalked! I was looking at Carly Manning's instagram because my friend said to look at one of her photos. Anyway, i read some of the comments and they're like "kik me carly!" "whats your phone $?" "Can we be friends" "Carly i love you!"
Personally i think thats creepy. I feel so bad :(
I literally laugh out very loud everytime i see things like these at facebook, twitter, etc :D
well, it's the risk of being cheerlebrity :)

I literally laugh out very loud everytime i see things like these at facebook, twitter, etc :D
well, it's the risk of being cheerlebrity :)
Okay, I admit it. Once a girl left her phone number on Chloe from Dance Moms photo like 50 times saying "call me" so me and my friend prank phone called her. Parents need to get it through their kids heads that it is NOT OKAY to leave your phone number online for strangers.

Also, sort of on the same topic, one of my friends Instagramed her credit card. She didn't even cover up the numbers. I know you need the three number security code for buying things online but still. Not a good idea!!!

Okay, I admit it. Once a girl left her phone number on Chloe from Dance Moms photo like 50 times saying "call me" so me and my friend prank phone called her. Parents need to get it through their kids heads that it is NOT OKAY to leave your phone number online for strangers.

Also, sort of on the same topic, one of my friends Instagramed her credit card. She didn't even cover up the numbers. I know you need the three number security code for buying things online but still. Not a good idea!!!
i think cheerlebrity needs to be more careful about their privacy things like phone number, photos, etc. i remember one of cheerlebrities (i won't mention her name) posted on her facebook that she changed her phone number because the same problem like you mention above :)

The whole "Cheerleader of the Year" thing was annoying. 2 certain people were far in the lead simply because they go to a big name gym and constantly asked their thousands of adoring followers to vote for them. Im not saying they arent beautiful cheerleaders but I believe COTY should be based purely on your talent, not your twitter.

Back