All-Star Trends You Hope Will Die After Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

People trying to "out-fierce" each other on the mat. One cute little sassy solo part is enough for a whole routine. We don't need point jumper, the girl who tumbles to the front, point basket backspot, middle prep flyer AND point dancer to have their own little hyped-up choreography. I know it's exciting to be in the middle of the mat for a second but please proceed normally.

Last edited:
People trying to "out-fierce" each other on the mat. One cute little sassy solo part is enough for a whole routine. We don't need point jumper, the girl who tumbles to the front, point basket backspot, middle prep flyer AND point dancer to have their own little hyped-up choreography. I know it's exciting to be in the middle of the mat for a second but please proceed normally.
Hahaha I just told one of my youth 1 rec kids last night to stop trying to add her own "fierce" choreography - yes, be your fierce little self but puhlease do not add stomps/shimmies/assorted other body shakes at random times. Just.... No. Lol. (They're so cute when they try this but... No.)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I write lol all the time. I often am not actually laughing out loud.

This time I was actually cracking up. Thank you for this.

Hahaha I just told one of my youth 1 rec kids last night to stop trying to add her own "fierce" choreography - yes, be your fierce little self but puhlease do not add stomps/shimmies/assorted other body shakes at random times. Just.... No. Lol. (They're so cute when they try this but... No.)

Exactly! I'm ok with being cute but please don't start adding your own choreography.

Having worlds at Disney...we've obviously outgrown this if were having to make a whole stage on a baseball field...that was ridiculous to me. I think Dallas would be a great spot for worlds and the summit with the convention center having multiple 'halls' and an arena. And it helps that it's in my backyard ;)

Teams having harder stunts/tumbling than they can handle or hit. If that stunt or tumble pass isn't hitting consistently by worlds or NCA take it out.

People making excuses for why team so and so didn't hit. Stop it. They didn't hit, accept it and move on. (If I don't make excuses for senior elite not winning worlds/hitting then that should tell y'all something ;))

Crazy cutouts on uniforms. There is no reason why a uniform needs armpit cutouts just no.

Back