All-Star Trends You Hope Will Die After Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hahaha I just told one of my youth 1 rec kids last night to stop trying to add her own "fierce" choreography - yes, be your fierce little self but puhlease do not add stomps/shimmies/assorted other body shakes at random times. Just.... No. Lol. (They're so cute when they try this but... No.)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes the only time it is acceptable to add extra, fierce, random choreography is when you're in Tiny, and you're in the back left corner.

Note: Yes this has happened to me. It was the most hilarious/cutest thing I've ever seen. Her mom was mortified. Lol!

The social linguist in me wants so much to analyze why people decide to hate certain words. But a las I shall not

With the whole not hitting thing, I believe it's because we place too much emphasis on what certain bigger name teams are doing (double ups for example) I don't blame coaches of smaller or lesser known teams trying to have their team perform harder skills because they want to be competitive with those teams. I feel like the value on cleanliness has just been totally swapped for over the top wild stunts/difficulty rather than a balance of the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a semi-related note, "poof" IS a word, but it has nothing to do with hair.

Yeah in the UK we call it a 'quiff'. It was only when I started using Fierce Board that I saw people saying and writing 'poof' with that particular spelling which is used mostly as a derogatory term over here so it confused me at first.

I also wouldn't mind saying bye to the quiff/pouf purely for the fact that doing one in my huge mass of curly hair took hours and resulted in achey/numb arms every single time!

Back