All-Star Trinity Athletics Welcomes Tonya Rice To Their Staff!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SheCheers4G

Cheer Parent
Mar 30, 2010
From Facebook this morning....
Ok Trinity Fans - THIS is some of the big news we have been just itching to announce!!!
Trinity Athletics is VERY pleased, excited and humbled to announce that tumbling coach and legend Tonya Rice is joining our staff!
As one of the most decorated and well-known cheer tumbling and power tumbling coaches in the country, Tonya Rice has lended her expertise to some of the World's most famous and decorated All Star teams! In addition, she is also currently coaching power tumbling for some famous Olympic Trial hopefuls! Come and MEET Tonya Rice during our Tryouts TOMORROW, May 5th.
We have so much more BIG news to share coming soon but this is so exciting for us. Join Gianni DeNegri, Adrian Stroud and now legend, Tonya Rice at Atlanta's hottest and most exciting All Star Gym!!

ARE YOU READY?????? — with Adrian Stroud and Gianni L DeNegri.
538517_384403868270136_251809434862914_1099304_960585680_n.jpg

This is my daughter's new gym, and she is so excited to have the opportunity to cheer and tumble not only with her favorite legendary coach, Gianni DeNegri, but now also with the amazing and legendary Tonya Rice! Tryouts are tomorrow if you are in the Atlanta area and want to meet her, and check out our fabulous state of the art new facility too! We can't wait! :)

This is my daughter's new gym, and she is so excited to have the opportunity to cheer and tumble not only with her favorite legendary coach, Gianni DeNegri, but now also with the amazing and legendary Tonya Rice! Tryouts are tomorrow if you are in the Atlanta area and want to meet her, and check out our fabulous state of the art new facility too! We can't wait! :)

Is she any relation to Angel Rice?

Wanna Be a Rockstar!?
Rockstarcheer.com

I know a while back someone mentioned Georgia Allstars being involved, is that still the case or is that old news. I never knew the two were related ( Angel and Tonya) but now that makes sense , what a great asset to have a coach like that as a mom!

I know a while back someone mentioned Georgia Allstars being involved, is that still the case or is that old news. I never knew the two were related ( Angel and Tonya) but now that makes sense , what a great asset to have a coach like that as a mom!

I think I remember the GA thing falling through a few weeks after it was announced.

Georgia Allstars has no involvement in Trinity Athletics at all - the merger never went through.

My daughter's coach at Trinity, Gianni, was a coach at Georgia last season (for several teams including Dolce's and Coco's), and was her coach at GA for the early part of this season, but is now the allstar director at Trinity. She has chosen to follow Gianni to Trinity because he is an amazingly talented coach and choreographer as well as a wonderful, honest, and caring person, and she had gotten very close to him when he was her coach at GA. It doesn't hurt that the gym itself is a beautiful place to practice, lol!

Gianni is considering the 2012-2013 season as the first true season for Trinity, as there has been a complete change of leadership and ideology for this gym (and there will be new unis too! Can't wait to see those!). We are thrilled and honored to have Tonya Rice join the staff and are excited about the upcoming season and what it promises to bring to the Atlanta area. The Trinity kids can't wait to learn from her experience and expertise, and to make her feel welcome at her new cheer home :) !

Heard Angel wasn't at Rays tryouts on Saturday and she is concentrating on power tumbling. I think that's a great idea cause that kind of talent needs to be in the Olympics. But, I think when push comes to shove she will end up on Trinity so they can have a well known athlete to help get Trinity's name out there. It's a great marketing plan and if it was my business that would be my plan. Good luck to them and glad to hear they're getting new unis.

Back