All-Star Trinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just saw a tweet that Cheer Updates was asking Gabi Butler to confirm if she was leaving Top Gun to go to Trinity. Can anyone confirm it on here?

I know that there was a post on page 6 about a reality show called "The Next Cheerlebrity" and I figured it was a joke, but from what I heard there is a reality show.
The Cheer Mom show that was discussed probably around a month ago is suppose to be at Trinity, at least that is the word on the street. Anyone know if that is the case? If so well um that is interesting.

Maybe that's what she means by these tweets? :confused:

Big changes in my life. I'm excited for what's to come, even though I'm not sure what it is right now!! #inGODShands

It's time for a change. Everyone has always told me if you want something then go and get it... well... it's time to go get it!!!!

Maybe that's what she means by these tweets? :confused:

Big changes in my life. I'm excited for what's to come, even though I'm not sure what it is right now!! #inGODShands

It's time for a change. Everyone has always told me if you want something then go and get it... well... it's time to go get it!!!!
I read those and was just confused. I don't like to assume anything, but someone could deffinately make the case these tweets are about leaving TG. Sad day :(

I would hope that if it is true, I don't want to assume something like that, then it is because of her parents moving for work and not just to go to a gym where you can cheer for free and be on TV (if the reality show thing is true). The Butler's seem to have good heads on their shoulders so I would hope they wouldn't be doing something like that just for possible "fame".

Can I play Devil's Advocate? I'm not a huge fan of Jamie and his egotistical behavior, however....IF this then became the case with Gabi, do the old gyms have a reason to be upset with Trinity? Of course a kid leaving a gym happens, but when you're losing these kids over big promises, etc. Do you have a reason to be salty? I wouldn't think that Trinity has grown a relationship with these kids and are really only doing what is best for the athlete. They are doing what's best for their business and their personal gain.
Will this start a trend of gym hopping because there will be gyms that can afford to "buy" athletes?
Just a thought from the other side of things. Everything is seeming a little sketchy now at this point.

Yeah if these athletes are leaving their gyms because of promises then I would think the gym owners would be upset. If they are moving because it is closer, cheaper, or they just don't feel right in their old gym then sure no big deal. But if this TV show rumor is correct and they are getting athletes because of it then I can see a bit of a problem.

Back