All-Star Trinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New gym, only started competing at Cheersport regional in February. They were under a different coach's direction at the time, that coach is now coaching at GA (and used to coach at GA many years ago too, remember the theme year?). Gianni was a coach at GA last year and the year before (coached the phenomenal Dolce's and the sassy Coco's among others), but left last fall, and is now the allstar director at Trinity. In his, and our, eyes, THIS is Trinity's first season, under totally new direction. New unis, new style, everything new. The gym is gorgeous and very high tech (there was a thread earlier this year about new facilities, there are a LOT of pictures of Trinity's gym there - put up by Paparazzi, who takes a lot of candids at comps for teams here in GA).

As for Gianni, he has coached Cheer Athletics Panthers to win the very first Worlds, he has worked with Senior Elite, coached at ACX, is a fabulous choreographer, has been a groundbreaker in this industry, and has a very impressive retinue of accomplishments under his belt. The best thing about him, though, is the person he is - he is honest to a fault, straightforward, funny as heck, amazing cheer coach, loves his kids and always has their best at heart, and loyal down to the bones. My daughter became very close to him when he was her coach at GA, and she followed him to Trinity. Recently, Trinity also was blessed to welcome Tonya Rice to its staff, and she is also a fantastic, warm, friendly person who is very encouraging to the kids and builds their skills and their confidence alike. You can see what a special lady she is when you meet the children she is raising - beautiful, sweet, ladylike, and talented, kids anyone would be proud to claim as their own. So G and Tonya are truly a dynamic duo! Here is a link to the Trinity Athletic website, you can read about them better than I can tell you:

Trinity Athletics

We are so very excited about this inaugural season, and about the high level of interest from the highly talented kids at every level who are still coming through our doors to try out and meet the fabulous coaches and facility they have the opportunity to train with! I know my daughter is absolutely over the moon, first of all that she gets to cheer for G again, second that she gets to tumble with Tonya (dream come true!), third of all that kids she cheered with before but left behind are now under the same roof she is again, and fourth of all, that under G's exacting eye, those new uni's are going to have these teams looking FABULOUS!!! ;-)

Can't wait to hear more about this amazing new program!

Can I play Devil's Advocate? I'm not a huge fan of Jamie and his egotistical behavior, however....IF this then became the case with Gabi, do the old gyms have a reason to be upset with Trinity? Of course a kid leaving a gym happens, but when you're losing these kids over big promises, etc. Do you have a reason to be salty? I wouldn't think that Trinity has grown a relationship with these kids and are really only doing what is best for the athlete. They are doing what's best for their business and their personal gain.
Will this start a trend of gym hopping because there will be gyms that can afford to "buy" athletes?
Just a thought from the other side of things. Everything is seeming a little sketchy now at this point.
NOBODY BUYS GABI BUTLER! I do bows for her and her Mom pays full price for everyone of them.

So can anyone CONFIRM Gabi going to Trinity? Until then I'm not sure I believe it.

John Butler could. But I don't think he will and it's really none of your business or my business or anyone else's at this point as several people have pointed out repeatedly.

They will say something when they're ready.

Back