All-Star Trinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just want to know why/how GA is getting scholarships from ESPN.....:cow:
I mean supposedly it is because "they have the largest number of college athletes come from their gym" but in reality that is an excuse for "well they want a large coed and needed to get the boys in". Sorry but ESPN isn't going to give out scholarships for ONLY males to compete when they don't even give out scholarships or sponsorships to recognized student athletes. Now until someone from GA shows me legit proof of these "scholarships" then I am just going to sit back and laugh at anyone who believed their little tweets about it.
It actually makes me sorta glad that I am down here in Columbus and have no children yet.

I have no idea where the scholarships are from, but I'm almost 100% positive that there is a scholarship program run through ESPN. However, I don't believe cheer qualifies.

I have no idea where the scholarships are from, but I'm almost 100% positive that there is a scholarship program run through ESPN. However, I don't believe cheer qualifies.

Yeah I don't see ESPN giving out scholarships only to male cheerleaders to Georgia Allstars because they placed so many athletes on college teams. I could see them giving them to the actual college athletes who don't receive NCAA scholarships, but I don't see it happening with all star cheer so that guys can cheer for free.

Ok I'm heated and ya'll can talk in code all you want to but I WONT! If Jamie Parrish would have tweeted my child some of the garbage that he has tweeted these YOUNG UNDER AGE ATHLETES, he would need a face lift! I hope the father of that athlete sees those tweets and pays Ms. Parrish a visit. Plus the snood remarks He made towards Roger and Orange?!? Trailer Trash HUH?!?! So unprofessional and makes GA look like a wack excuse for a gym when you have someone like that running the show.....Bitter Much?!

In other news ORANGE CRUSH FROM STINGRAY ALLSTARS WORLD CHAMPS, AGAIN, FOR 2012!!! CONGRATS LADIES!!! Who Mad? GA?
AMEN!! I saw where he also called out 2 girls on orange. Dont bring them into this mess!! Grow up!!

Ok I'm heated and ya'll can talk in code all you want to but I WONT! If Jamie Parrish would have tweeted my child some of the garbage that he has tweeted these YOUNG UNDER AGE ATHLETES, he would need a face lift! I hope the father of that athlete sees those tweets and pays Ms. Parrish a visit. Plus the snood remarks He made towards Roger and Orange?!? Trailer Trash HUH?!?! So unprofessional and makes GA look like a wack excuse for a gym when you have someone like that running the show.....Bitter Much?!

In other news ORANGE CRUSH FROM STINGRAY ALLSTARS WORLD CHAMPS, AGAIN, FOR 2012!!! CONGRATS LADIES!!! Who Mad? GA?
How I read the tweet was that Roger had the most winningest program and to not leave Orange.. I don't think he was refering to Rays as trailor trash.. Maybe I read it wrong. I am not personally involved in this as I'm all the way on the other side of the country but thats just how it read to me.. Good Luck to all the talented athletes this upcoming season no matter where you decide to hang your hat! :)

How I read the tweet was that Roger had the most winningest program and to not leave Orange.. I don't think he was refering to Rays as trailor trash.. Maybe I read it wrong. I am not personally involved in this as I'm all the way on the other side of the country but thats just how it read to me.. Good Luck to all the talented athletes this upcoming season no matter where you decide to hang your hat! :)
That is how I read it also, he was not trashing Rays but telling the girls that they should not leave Rays because they have a great winning program.

Post them, we don't see it.

i didnt copy and paste the 2 names of the girls because their minors but im assuming they are on orange because of what he said:
"…. and …..Roger has the most winning team in the country. Don't be stupid and leave Orange for this mess.#trailortrash"
No, I think he was referring to Trinity as trailor trash, not stingrays. I think this was directed to Angel for leaving Orange, like Shayla is leaving GA

i didnt copy and paste the 2 names of the girls because their minors but im assuming they are on orange because of what he said:
"…. and …..Roger has the most winning team in the country. Don't be stupid and leave Orange for this mess.#trailortrash"
yeah seems as though he is calling someone else trailer trash and not rays.

Back