OT Twinkle Vanwinkle

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My uncle is a figherfighter and I remember him telling me about someone names Bing-ba-da-boom. Also,my friend told me about one of her moms friends whos name was Kandy Korn, spelled exactly like that.

Oh and the worst... a girl in my grade is named Monica Lewinski...

Go look up Peter Wacker. He exists. Or I can take a pic from my high school yearbook. He, and Yacov Pekar (the Russian exchange student) were the T.

Yeah...but Peter is an actual common name...its just paired up to sound dumb....so I wouldn't doubt he exists

Like not long ago there was a girl on DCC named Starr Spangler.

and Phillip Phillips the other night on Idol.

I was gonna post a youtube link to a video..but one of the 'names' they list in the video is adult (although I don't expect a kid to actually even know what it is)
-Vid search Top 60 Ghetto Black Names. Good for a chuckle, because I've heard quite a few variations on the ones they list lol

I was gonna post a youtube link to a video..but one of the 'names' they list in the video is adult (although I don't expect a kid to actually even know what it is)
-Vid search Top 60 Ghetto Black Names. Good for a chuckle, because I've heard quite a few variations on the ones they list lol
:eek:

There's a family I've gone to school with forever, they're a few grades younger than me. The Bell Family, daughter Liberty, son Blue.
My mom went to school with a girl names Sasa (Sah-Sah) Kaliva. They were first generation Greek, but still, unfortunate. My favorite though is her best friend Tina Turner. I'm not kidding, it's actually this person's name. Her mom had never heard of the actual Tina Turner.

My roommate's lab partner is named
Yan Pan Ran (Yan Pan being the first name, Ran being the last)

there is a kid at my sister's school named Awsom. (pronounced awesome)
we also have a substitute named Mr. Cashdollar

And you can't forget all the little girls on Toddlers & Tiaras named Queen, Sparkal, Aishlynn, Diamond, Saryniti, Berkeley, Alessondra, Story, etc.

Koolaidria...Watermelondrea...Unitedstatesofamericaniqua...and the #1 name - Courtney.

And you can't forget all the little girls on Toddlers & Tiaras named Queen, Sparkal, Aishlynn, Diamond, Saryniti, Berkeley, Alessondra, Story, etc.
There is a pageant girl names Cashlyn too lol.

Aisling (pronounced Ash-lynn) is similar to the above and it's an Irish name. Don't know if the girl's family was..

Latest posts

Back