All-Star U.s. Finals Results Show

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

krystynakrez

CheeringWonka
Jul 4, 2010
Might as well start this now... unless it's already been started cause I didn't find one!

My friend coaches for Junior hip hop and his team won at US Finals Virginia Beach (they won) but they along with the other teams who performed at Virginia Beach aren't listed? He sent out an email about the mistakes but that stinks... Are the rest of the divisions messed up as well?

My friend coaches for Junior hip hop and his team won at US Finals Virginia Beach (they won) but they along with the other teams who performed at Virginia Beach aren't listed? He sent out an email about the mistakes but that stinks... Are the rest of the divisions messed up as well?
They forgot to even judge my team when I was there and never placed us. My coach said something so they just gave us last and didn't even bother to watch the video of our routine to actually score us. They messed up alot this year for some reason

They forgot to even judge my team when I was there and never placed us. My coach said something so they just gave us last and didn't even bother to watch the video of our routine to actually score us. They messed up alot this year for some reason

OMG! That's so hard to believe! I've been there for cheer in past years and they were great and one of my favorite competition. Was this in Virginia Beach?

OMG! That's so hard to believe! I've been there for cheer in past years and they were great and one of my favorite competition. Was this in Virginia Beach?
It was terrible! Last year we went to Virginia Beach and it was great but this year we went to the Providence one and the whole competition in general just seemed bootlegged. They barely had any vendors and the set up wasn't that great and there was no-one running the practice mats.

It was terrible! Last year we went to Virginia Beach and it was great but this year we went to the Providence one and the whole competition in general just seemed bootlegged. They barely had any vendors and the set up wasn't that great and there was no-one running the practice mats.

Well the Providence was new this year (I was actually there!) Haha but I can't believe no one was running warm ups?! I've worked at competitions and I couldn't imagine that. Hopefully they fix the final rankings and learn from their mistakes and improve for 2012 :)

Well the Providence was new this year (I was actually there!) Haha but I can't believe no one was running warm ups?! I've worked at competitions and I couldn't imagine that. Hopefully they fix the final rankings and learn from their mistakes and improve for 2012 :)
Me too. All we know is that we aren't going back to Providence again lol. Next year we are either going back to Virginia or we're trying flordia so I'm excited for that

We usually go to VA beach but this year we went to Washington as we had already traveled quite a bit and DC is a close drive for us. I always loved VA beach but DC was well run and we enjoyed it. Sorry your experience wasn't good that stinks!!

Not that surprised. Vegas was a mess this year too. Not how you want to end the last competition of the year.

Do they judge everybody's videos or just the winners of the regions? Would someone that got second in a region be able to beat the team that beat them that day?

Do they judge everybody's videos or just the winners of the regions? Would someone that got second in a region be able to beat the team that beat them that day?

it's the top 4 of every division that are in the virtual championship. 8 locations so these rankings are of 32 teams not including all of the others that may not have advanced.

Back