College Uca Collegiate Camp At Uw-milwaukee

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
Anybody going to the UCA/UDA Collegiate Camp in Milwaukee? I know that my Kentucky cheerleaders and dancers will be there as will the likes of Kansas, Pittsburg State, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Illinois, Indiana, Purdue, Arkansas, and many others will be there!

I wish I could be there just to see the transformation that I am sure Tony Nash is having on the IU squad. I was so surprised with their performance this past year at UCA and would love to see him bring them to a 1st place win this year. Of course and to see the UK squad work it out with the new members. Does the White and Blue squad both go to this camp?

I wish I could be there just to see the transformation that I am sure Tony Nash is having on the IU squad. I was so surprised with their performance this past year at UCA and would love to see him bring them to a 1st place win this year. Of course and to see the UK squad work it out with the new members. Does the White and Blue squad both go to this camp?

Yep, both blue and white squad cheerleaders as well as the UK dance team and Wildcat and Scratch mascots all attend UCA/UDA Collegiate Camp at UW-Milwaukee.

I wish I could be there just to see the transformation that I am sure Tony Nash is having on the IU squad.

I'm on Northeast Staff with a girl who cheers at IU (originally from Hunterdon Central HS in NJ.. a pretty heavy hitter at nationals!). She was also on this past year's team USA.. one of the beastliest female bases I have ever seen in my entire life. I'm sure Tony is stacked with girls like that on IU!

I'm on Northeast Staff with a girl who cheers at IU (originally from Hunterdon Central HS in NJ.. a pretty heavy hitter at nationals!). She was also on this past year's team USA.. one of the beastliest female bases I have ever seen in my entire life. I'm sure Tony is stacked with girls like that on IU!

I was shocked by them at Nationals this past year. The work he did with them really showed. I can only imagine how good they will look this year.

Anybody going to the UCA/UDA Collegiate Camp in Milwaukee? I know that my Kentucky cheerleaders and dancers will be there as will the likes of Kansas, Pittsburg State, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Illinois, Indiana, Purdue, Arkansas, and many others will be there!
Are you UK 's coach? Or a cheerleader?

Back