High School UCA HIGH SCHOOL 2010 RESULTS

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Arlington JV.....congrats on 4-peat! Thanks for keeping the legacy we, us alumni, started 3 years ago!
Pisgah was amazing!

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why someone could be in first in prelims and hit an OKAY routine, then hit a solid/perfect routine in finals and end up in fifth?

UCA judges honestly need to be on the same level. COME ON

SECoach said:
Can someone PLEASE explain to me why someone could be in first in prelims and hit an OKAY routine, then hit a solid/perfect routine in finals and end up in fifth?

What team?

Pisgah fell in prelims and was in first then in finals was perfection and got 3rd......really?

Cant Believe Blackman HS Took Small Coed!!!!!!! WT*! Seriously Sparkman HS had Two Falls and Deserved 3rd BUT!! SHAW LOOKED AMAZING!!! They Totally Should Have Taken 1st!

Blackman has been working extremely hard this year and has been through a lot this season, they deserved their win and I am so so proud of them!! Love yall so much!

Kentwood Sm Coed had skills never seen at UCA. They were in first out of semi's and then hit an even BETTER routine in finals, and dropped to fifth? I don't understand how something like that can happen.

If you are going to judge a competition of this caliber, then all of the judges need to be on the same page.

SECoach said:

my guess would be that the other teams didn't hit perfect at prelims either

Large Varsity Division I FINAL RESULTS
1. Bob Jones High School
2. Upper Darby High School
3. Sachem North High School
4. Paul Laurence Dunbar High School
5. Henry Clay High School
6. Sachem East High School
7. Butler Area High School
8. Grandview High School
9. James Madison High School