High School UCA HIGH SCHOOL 2010 RESULTS

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

blackman probably won soley for the cool sign flipy thing they did when they did standing tucks..just sayingg...

and congrats upper darby. 2nd is something to be proud of!

Cheerrr912 said:
Large Varsity Division I FINAL RESULTS
1. Bob Jones High School
2. Upper Darby High School
3. Sachem North High School
4. Paul Laurence Dunbar High School
5. Henry Clay High School
6. Sachem East High School
7. Butler Area High School
8. Grandview High School
9. James Madison High School
10. Chaparral High School

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! fellow long island teams!!! so excited and proud of them!

update on medium DII.. rocky point hit flawless & pineland regional dropped two stunts. still not counting out clay county though...

CheerKatie08 said:
SECoach said:
Can someone PLEASE explain to me why someone could be in first in prelims and hit an OKAY routine, then hit a solid/perfect routine in finals and end up in fifth?

UCA judges honestly need to be on the same level. COME ON

my guess would be that the other teams didn't hit perfect at prelims either

nope. blackman and sparkman hit pretty much perfect in semi's as well.

i figure its because they had two different judging panels.

SECoach said:
CheerKatie08 said:
SECoach said:
Can someone PLEASE explain to me why someone could be in first in prelims and hit an OKAY routine, then hit a solid/perfect routine in finals and end up in fifth?

UCA judges honestly need to be on the same level. COME ON

my guess would be that the other teams didn't hit perfect at prelims either

nope. blackman and sparkman hit pretty much perfect in semi's as well.

i figure its because they had two different judging panels.

weird... I'd think they same.. but 5th is something to be proud of! I cried in joy from getting 9th last year. I know all teams go to win but think about the teams that don't even make it to finals. being on both sides of that spectrum made me realize how special it is to even place in the top 10. so congrats!

true.
i am proud of 5th. dont get me wrong!
Top ten is high placing in UCA Highschool.

Im not mad at the placing, im upset about the plunge from first to fifth.

SECoach said:
Kentwood Sm Coed had skills never seen at UCA. They were in first out of semi's and then hit an even BETTER routine in finals, and dropped to fifth? I don't understand how something like that can happen.

If you are going to judge a competition of this caliber, then all of the judges need to be on the same page.

If you dont mind me asking..Since Varisty cuts out part of the routine.. what where the "Skills" that UCA has never seen in Kentwoods routine? It all looked similar to the other coed teams in the division.

Cheer Tennessee said:
SECoach said:
Kentwood Sm Coed had skills never seen at UCA. They were in first out of semi's and then hit an even BETTER routine in finals, and dropped to fifth? I don't understand how something like that can happen.

If you are going to judge a competition of this caliber, then all of the judges need to be on the same page.

If you dont mind me asking..Since Varisty cuts out part of the routine.. what where the "Skills" that UCA has never seen in Kentwoods routine? It all looked similar to the other coed teams in the division.

Theres a new video up that shows everything.
Their series Tick tocks
and then does 1 1/4.
They also throw 3 kick doubles, which isnt very common...

SECoach said:
i loved new ro last year!
cant wait to see if they got stiffed too.

well at practice our coaches wife(also our coach) got a text from him saying crash and burn about new ro, not sure what it means it could be about something else idk we were freaking out trying to figure out what happened

Back