All-Star Uca Videos 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

#1 can i shimmy this like a million times....
#2... they look so weird with the straight pony.... i was all for it ...but now that i see it ...i dont think i like the look on them

I think they gave an amazing performance and served with the straight ponies. Its something different from them and the pulled it off in my book.

I think they gave an amazing performance and served with the straight ponies. Its something different from them and the pulled it off in my book.
I felt like I actually paid more attention to their entire routine for some reason and I wonder if that's why. They look great in the curls and it's certainly prettier, but I actually focused more on the routine for some reason (which is a good thing imo)

#1 can i shimmy this like a million times....
#2... they look so weird with the straight pony.... i was all for it ...but now that i see it ...i dont think i like the look on them
I read in the UCA thread that they did straight ponies for that clean UCA look. Hopefully the curls will be back for worlds!

When will the level 4-6 vidoes be on varsity.com? Also why did UCA make you purchase live stream for level 4-6 when NCA only did it for level 5?

When will the level 4-6 vidoes be on varsity.com? Also why did UCA make you purchase live stream for level 4-6 when NCA only did it for level 5?
if you click on all competitions and type in the team name you want then it comes up. And also because 4-6 were all in the milkhouse at UCA while only level 5 were in the Arena at NCA

Back