All-Star Uniform ???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

acecheermom

Cheer Parent
Apr 14, 2015
How is it that a gym is still getting away with little kids (not a senior team) wearing crop top uniforms??

I thought all teams outside of senior were required to be in a full top at this point?

Isn't it just a usasf/varsity rule? If you do a competition with an independent producer you won't have a problem I think..

I really don't know, I just tried something. :p I didn't know what competition you were talking about.
No I'm legitimately asking. I guess I just thought all comps fell under the USASF rules. Didn't realize some of them might not. That very well could be it I guess. But then I hope they don't plan to do any USASF comps or they will have an issue due to the uniforms.

My take on this is that it's between the gym and the EP. There is far too much in life that we should worry about...why another gym is possibly not following a uniform "rule" ...not worth it ;)

Totally not preaching...just perspective from one who has taken a giant step back.

Worry about what you can control. Do not waste your blood pressure on that which you can't.

If they don't know about the rule, someone's not doing his job.

Totally agree! It seems very unlikely but it is possible some small gyms might not know about it?

(I know a small gym that doesn't know some very basic things about cheer. Like they put up an extended stunt in level 1 and got surprised when they got penalized. And other things too... )

My take on this is that it's between the gym and the EP. There is far too much in life that we should worry about...why another gym is possibly not following a uniform "rule" ...not worth it ;)

Totally not preaching...just perspective from one who has taken a giant step back.

Worry about what you can control. Do not waste your blood pressure on that which you can't.

This is a small gym that is only in its 2nd year of existence. They actually split off from a program we were part of before Ace bought out the program. So I just still follow them since we know many of the kids. No ill intent. I was just curious. I'm not worried about it, was just curious.

This is a small gym that is only in its 2nd year of existence. They actually split off from a program we were part of before Ace bought out the program. So I just still follow them since we know many of the kids. No ill intent. I was just curious. I'm not worried about it, was just curious.
@acecheermom I did not intend my post to be specifically about the situation you witnessed... I just keep seeing similar threads pop up.

Back