All-Star Unusual Size For Stunt Positions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i fly and i am 5'4" or 5'5" and weigh 98 pounds, im one of the tallest on my senior 3 team though

I used to fly on a junior team when I was younger, but normally I was taller then my bases ( about 5'2 and about 98 lbs) then I became too tall and gave up flying and became a back spot (sr co-ed 3 and sr 2), my old team would fight over having me back them so needless to say I think I was a good back spot haha :) but this year Im a secondary base for my high school team and I'm the tallest in the stunt group (5'7) and I have become a very strong base too.

i'm 15, and i'm like 5'11 (thanks to my dad's super tall family) :/ and clearly i back, i'm on a senior 4.2 and always save the stunts with my strength haha and take alot of weight off for the bases :) the only time i ever based was my first year, and i was 11/12 then.

im 16, and almost 5'4" and i fly. my base is almost 5'. haha its a little weird with me being so much taller:) I'm also the tallest flyer on my allstar team by a whole foot :p

Latest posts

Back