All-Star Update- It Ended Happily Ever After --

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It’s obviously too late now, but Cheerlyfe is now a supplier for Spirit Pony and has a 6 week turnaround. We purchased our first Pony from Posh Pony and have been very happy with it. Sometimes companies get too big, too fast and don’t know how to handle it. I’m not saying this is the case with Posh Pony, though because I really don’t know. I truly hope you get your daughter’s hairpiece soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:) I figured as much! I start to click dislike all the time like that!

Not sure if your cp's hair and mine match but I'm pretty sure mine would be willing to part with hers. I can send you a picture for color comparison if you want.
Ours is a Mos Bows and Ponies. It's very pretty.

@Cheermom1969 - that is so sweet. I might have to take you up on it if I have to cancel my order.

Late last evening Posh Pony finally replied claiming that my order left the warehouse. I am not sure if I believe them since USPS has not updated any info yet! They also told me that it was shipped priority :(

In that email, I was chastised by the rep saying that they clearly stated on the website that it could take up to 24-48 hours to reply to emails....well. that set me off! I reminded them that the website also clearly stated that the item should have been shippied with in seven weeeks which was 10/23.

They could have stepped up and rectified this, by upgrading it to overnight to ensure that I got it by this weekend. I sent an email to the owner using the address posted above. Problem is that at this point there is nothing that can be done to make this better. They opted to not do the only solution. Hopefully it arrives in time ...but to be honest, I don't even believe it is in transit, since USPS has no info on it.

If I don't get it by Friday, I will be talking with my bank.

@Cheermom1969 - that is so sweet. I might have to take you up on it if I have to cancel my order.

Late last evening Posh Pony finally replied claiming that my order left the warehouse. I am not sure if I believe them since USPS has not updated any info yet! They also told me that it was shipped priority :(

In that email, I was chastised by the rep saying that they clearly stated on the website that it could take up to 24-48 hours to reply to emails....well. that set me off! I reminded them that the website also clearly stated that the item should have been shippied with in seven weeeks which was 10/23.

They could have stepped up and rectified this, by upgrading it to overnight to ensure that I got it by this weekend. I sent an email to the owner using the address posted above. Problem is that at this point there is nothing that can be done to make this better. They opted to not do the only solution. Hopefully it arrives in time ...but to be honest, I don't even believe it is in transit, since USPS has no info on it.

Not to excuse their lack of communication but USPS tracking is TERRIBLE. Sometimes it says it hasnt even left and it shows up on my door...so lets all pray that is what happens here. Because when you pay that much for something you expect it to be right and sent when they say it will. Id be so angry and demanding they do SOMETHING even if it does show up. We also have a pin-up and Id recommend them anytime. Sadly you are not the only horror story I have heard lately with Posh. I have a friend who ordered, it came very late and the color was wrong, she had to send it back 2 times to get it right!

That's really weird - I ordered end of September and its being delivered today? That's within the timeline - maybe they caught up.

Hopefully you'll get a resolution soon!

That's really weird - I ordered end of September and its being delivered today? That's within the timeline - maybe they caught up.

Hopefully you'll get a resolution soon!

now I might lose it. I ordered Labor Day Monday .

I did send the pictures of the bun and follow up email right away....my friend said hers was delayed cause it took her three weeks to do that cause she didn't know it was required - shes an email skimmer - lol?? Or maybe it was the color? Sorry, there is no excuse for the lack of communication. I did however send a follow up question to the generic email address that sent the info and where I sent the pictures asking if there option I could pay to have the ordered rushed and received a response less than 24 hours later saying they were not accepting rush orders at that time. Weird that we have had such different experiences. Your customer service experience is awful.

I did sign up for the text updates through check out and I've received them all along the way.

I will tell you that I got a notice that the 'label was printed' on Sunday and USPS tracking didn't update that until TUESDAY, then tell me that it was halfway here from Cali. So I wouldn't trust the USPS tracking info.

Last edited:
Thank you both for your help. Everything is still off timewise. I sent the photos in three days after I paid. Tomorrow will mark week ten from that day :(

I'm so sorry this has happened! It honestly sucks that companies will rip you off like that when you are paying good money for their products. But 10 weeks is taking the absolute mickey out of you. Shipping to the US from the UK takes 2 weeks usually and that's with having to go through international security checks and be flown half way across the world. Maybe one of us lot should send one over to the US to see if we can beat Posh Pony. Either way I'm so sorry this has happened and I hope you get the product soon :(

I'm anx

I'm anxiously awaiting any follow up as I am overly identifying with your plight and feel misplaced guilt that our experiences were so different. I am praying that you get your shipment in time!!!

(Not that you want to hear it but we got ours yesterday and its perfect and my daughter is in love so I'm hoping yours arrived and is just as great)

:) I am so glad that you got yours!!

As for us....

*I haven't heard back from customer service in three days.
* I emailed the owner two days ago and have not recieved a reply.
* The shipping status is still saying Pre Shipment- waiting for item to arrrive at the facility. It has said that since Monday11/13 and has not been updated.

Just tagged them on twitter with
@poshponyandbows - You are now THREE WEEKS BEHIND original promised shipping date and I still have not recieved my order. Customer service is not replying to my recent emails and neither is the owner. Future customers BEWARE

As for us....

* The shipping status is still saying Pre Shipment- waiting for item to arrrive at the facility. It has said that since Monday11/13 and has not been updated.

@poshponyandbows - You are now THREE WEEKS BEHIND original promised shipping date and I still have not recieved my order. Customer service is not replying to my recent emails and neither is the owner. Future customers BEWARE

OH NO! That is exactly what I DIDN'T want to hear....unacceptable!

As for us....

Ugh sorry this is happening to you and your cp.

Back