All-Star Updated Cheersport Schedule?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

allstarmama

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2010
Does anyone know if they have updated the schedule to account for the teams that pulled out? I just looked and it looks like those teams are still listed. CP is sched to compete late both days and has missing teams in her division so I've got my fingers crossed the move things up a bit!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Does anyone know if they have updated the schedule to account for the teams that pulled out? I just looked and it looks like those teams are still listed. CP is sched to compete late both days and has missing teams in her division so I've got my fingers crossed the move things up a bit!

They said that they are keeping the schedule the same and those time slots will just be empty now.

Well that's stupid given the late hour some teams are performing at!!!!

I don't think it would have made that much of difference as not many teams actually pulled compared to how many are there. I wouldn't be surprised though if they got ahead of schedule.

It would probably be a major undertaking to change the entire 1,100 team schedule because of 50-60 teams that pulled that are scattered all over the schedule.

People are posting in twitter saying that teams are running ahead of schedule already so maybe there is small adjustments

People are posting in twitter saying that teams are running ahead of schedule already so maybe there is small adjustments
do you know how far ahead? like 5, 10, 25 minutes?

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

They probably don't want to haveto reprint the schedules/programs either. With the size of the event, it could be costly to print it

Latest posts

Back