All-Star Usasf First Friday

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is anyone else having trouble getting it to open on a Mac? It stops loading at 17 percent in Firefox, Safari, and Chrome. I haven't tried in Windows.

Is anyone else having trouble getting it to open on a Mac? It stops loading at 17 percent in Firefox, Safari, and Chrome. I haven't tried in Windows.
Works fine on Windows at work. I can try on my Mac at home

it opens up fine on my mac and i'm using firefox. although i think i just got the new firefox so maybe that's the difference?

it opens up fine on my mac and i'm using firefox. although i think i just got the new firefox so maybe that's the difference?

Thank you. I'm using FF 4.0.1, so it must be a plugin issue.

Opens on my ipad fine. On my work computer with I.E. 8 - notsomuch. but then the connection sucks and maybe it's a clue to not open it at work.

Very curious why they don't just make it a PDF. Easier, more universally compatible, more flexible, and probably cheaper.

Back