All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Board gave a directive to rules committee but did not intend this much of a blow up.... again he is asking for more time he is saying its not about money but safety...and saying he will work on this tomorrow

this is getting out of control.. if someone is talking don't interject "hi my name is _____ from _____" & just start talking it's rude like shutup & listen

"With leveling out the playing field the EPs are encouraging more teams to come to their events bc the big programs can't dominate." umm... I thought the whole point of this sport (or any) was to push to become better.. not to even the playing field because smaller programs complain.

That is ironic because the new age restrictions for senior teams will hurt small gyms big time!!!!!!!!!!!

These rules don't really change anything for my daughter.
She just turned 7 all she has is RO, BHS, tuck.

No gym she is going to has a mini 3 so that has nothing to do with us but I still care a lot and I'm really over here mad about this.

These are hurting level 5 kids the most maybe I need to adopt a level 5 kid so other people in my house won't think I'm crazy for even caring? Lol

There are a lot of kids that aren't impacted by these rules. But a lot more are than you think: for example, the move to increase the upper limit of youth to 12, adding an age floor for senior teams, etc. I think the focus is so much on the level 5 tumbling changes that some of these other changes - which probably impact MORE kids across the board - aren't getting as much focus.

Back