All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

didn't finish reading the thread yet, but i just have to point out that even the worlds most elite gymnasts rarely go through their career without an injury... Its just the nature of athletics in general... I think its crazy that your saying that Kelsey shouldn't be competing her double double, it is near flawless. Injuries happen to EVERY athlete, across ALL sports.

No no I think she should compete it 100% because she can do it. The point is Elaine is one of the board members who made this new rule to help safety all while one of her athletes have had 2 ankle injuries and is still throwing a double double. I find something not right about that. If it is as dangerous as they are making it out to be then she wouldn't be allowing Kelsey to throw those passes after 2 injuries.

This is stupid and just proves that decisions are made just because not because of anything specific. I call LIES on those saying this was done to reduce injuries because it won't.

Then why change the rules? Is there some kind of bigger picture that I don't see? I don't understand what the end game is.

Your putting your faith in a company that awarded a WORLD TITLE to a team that cheated and had too many boys on the floor. Your putting your faith in a company that would rather limit skills than train coaches? USASF has ONE event and they just dropped the quality 10 fold!
Yeah all these comments are kinda starting to change my mind....

No no I think she should compete it 100% because she can do it. The point is Elaine is one of the board members who made this new rule to help safety all while one of her athletes have had 2 ankle injuries and is still throwing a double double. I find something not right about that. If it is as dangerous as they are making it out to be then she wouldn't be allowing Kelsey to throw those passes after 2 injuries.

ah just edited my post, because i completely missed the sarcasm :oops: ooops, carry on

Why are people dragging WC's name into this? They don't run the USASF. Seriously, some of you guys just seem to be looking for more drama.

They are being brought into it because Elaine is a board member and coaches a team doing the skills that she just helped take away. Their twitter is all about how this is for the safety of the athletes, but their athletes will 9 times out of 10 still throw these skills at worlds. It is nothing about drama it is about how silly it all sounds coming from where it is coming from.

This just made me crack up even though it is a legit question, horrible that this can be a real question with the new rules:(
i just cant wrap my mind around all of this, and I sat here and read the entire (constantly growing) thread...and I still cant find words that would express what Im really thinking. I'm an open-aged athlete (23) so few of these rules effect me in that way,but i feel for my athletes and common now...freedom of expression??

Reactions: VTX
Back