All-Star Usasf Rules Iphone App

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Les said:

""When will the iPhone App be updated?" It won't. The app has been nothing but trouble since it was created. Friends don't let friends use the USASF iphone app. (That's an old saying, some of you might get it.)"

I asked but apparently it's not. Just open the rules in iBooks and you can keep it there for quick checks though :)

There were problems in keeping it updated. I would trash the app, download the latest PDF land use it in iBooks or similar.

There were problems in keeping it updated. I would trash the app, download the latest PDF land use it in iBooks or similar.
how do you do this? i opened the link from the spirit post in safari. how can i download it to my phone??

I could make a phone friendly rules.fierceboard.com WordPress site. Organized and catalogged like the app was.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I could make a phone friendly rules.fierceboard.com WordPress site. Organized and catalogged like the app was.

Deal. Is tomorrow good for you?

For Les' sanity, make it very clear that it is NOT an official version. I do think it would be helpful, though.

Would it be easier for me to do it on SP since I'm already running WP?

I can make an ebook/ePub that would work well on iBooks, too.

Back