All-Star Venting (all Star Subjects)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh and psycho cheer moms of course!! PLEASE just let your child enjoy the sport and not try to live vicariously through him/her, PLEASE stop talking crap about other people's kids (for the love of God they're KIDS), PLEASE stop pushing them in a harsh manner when they're so little just bc you want them to be the "star" or "point flyer" and having hissy fits when they aren't and dissing other kids in the process (if anything you need to be teaching them that cheerleading is truly a team sport and accentuating all of their positive attributes in front of their peers instead of their negative ones).

I agree. When I was cheering I had a mom nearly deck me because I got the front in a dance over her child

1. I hate people who are poor sports. In any way. Facebook, Youtube, at comps, at school. Its despicable. This is a sport built on the values of sportmanship and spirit and I can't walk down the hall without you making a nasty face. Come on.
2. People who think they can do my job. Tiny moms (and dads), listen up. I don't care if you're a rec coach, if you cheered for all your life, how hard you practice with your kid at home. I don't care if your the messenger of the holy cheer lords themselves. Get off my floor. If you think you can do it better, start your own team. I will happily take your comments after practice.
3. People who get in the way at competitions. Cheerleading comps are very hectic places. So if you see someone running in the direction of warm-ups GET OUT OF THE WAY. I'm sorry if I hit you with my gym bag, but I don't have time to stop and apologize. Because there is some youth kid in warm-ups for forgot one (yes one) shoe and their skirt and I got sent to find another. Please don't shout rude things behind me.
4. In addition to number 3, get out of the way of my Tiny train. Do you know how hard it is to get 16 5 year olds through the US Finals to warm-ups. Yes, I know they're adorable in their little choo choo train. But we've got places to go. Also, please do not complain loudly if the train should cut you off or trip you. I am only one person.
5. People who come to comps not ready. Like without their hair or make up on. Or they need a "special" person to do it.
6. Comps that play an hour of music before awards. I WANT TO GO HOME. It also bother me when they play background music that isn't appropriate. Some parents aren't ok with that. Or when they choose to play booty drop at awards (Cheer and Dance Extreme) Minis shouldn't be booty dropping
7. I hate people who play the blame game. "we lost because so and so...." It just makes the other person feel more guilty than they already do.

i find it rather annoying when people on the fierceboard complain about how at worlds when such and such team started screaming and jumping up and down when the second place was called and they were first. now hold up, if they won worlds for the first time ever im sure they would scream too, so who they finna try? thats not cute how there going to sit there and criticize when they would do the same thing.

when parents come into the gym to watch (aka sideline coach) because " they couldn't see well enough from the viewing area" . seriously theres a wall there for a reason

I'm loving this forum, so I will vent now.
I HATE SO MUCH.. When ppl tell u that they r better than u when your levels above them, it's like PPL IM LEVEL 4 your LEVEL 2!!!, I hate when ppl tell how to do things when they don't even know wut they r talking about bcuz they have never done it and don't know how to do it. Also when a team u have just beatin bcuz they got 6th and u got 1st r walking around like, 'ya we r soo much better than them, idk y they even won!' it's like we got 1st u got 6th, I think u know why?! And guys that play other sports and call all male cheerleaders are VERY wrong! I know multiply guy cheerleaders that do other sports and say cheerleading I their hardest one. Cheer moms- COOL IT!! u child by b good, ok let them b good without u telling the whole damn world we don't care! And cheer moms whose kids aren't good, U CAN'T SAY OR DO ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE THEM BETTER IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE!! I feel for those kids whose parents r living through them. Oh and flyers, if u have done something more than 3 times and hit, CAN DO IT, SO STOP PRETENDING U CAN'T! I have yelled at and squeezed/pinched flyers who say they can do something then go in the air and dont do it.
AHH all good, this forum is very nice :)!!

I always feel so overshadowed by the 'favorites' at our gym. Don't get me wrong, I love my coaches and my gym but it gets frustrating. Some girls who clearly don't have the skill to be on a certain team, but are one of the 'favorites' always tends to be on the team they want anyway. It seems that it's only ME having to work hard to get on the team I want. I know I'll be happier in the end knowing I worked hard to get to where I wanted to be, but it makes me mad that other athletes won't have to even lift a finger to get on that level 5 team or the team they want to be on. UGH.

i hate it when people always complain at practice about something then also complain that their not getting a certain skill
also i hate it when coaches pic favorites and choose the wrong people to yell at to work harder well at least at my gym the people who work the hardest get yelled at for not working hard enough and the people who slack get away with EVERYTHING.
done :)

1.I hate when people quit right before a major competition for dumb reasons,
Ex...not being in the front.
No names, but a girl just pulled that on us and screwed us over, we had to redo 2 routines.
ya but you never know the situation, it could be money issues and not anything to relate to what spot their in. but if it is that reason then yes i totally agree thats so dumb

idk not much irritates me because i really don't let things get to me or i just don't have time to think about bs...but i will say the next flyer i put up the does not know how to SQUEEZE or KEEP HER LEGS LOCKED is going to kill me not so much the new flyers that are just learning but the more experienced flyers that just can't seem to get it together sometimes i can't handle it. minor issue just had to get it out!

i find it rather annoying when people on the fierceboard complain about how at worlds when such and such team started screaming and jumping up and down when the second place was called and they were first. now hold up, if they won worlds for the first time ever im sure they would scream too, so who they finna try? thats not cute how there going to sit there and criticize when they would do the same thing.

omg! you say who you finna try too?!!! get it!

I can't stand when there is a line of girls tumbling through the diagonals and you have those 2 girls who stand there and won't run or will start to run and there suppose to throw a RO, BHS, tuck (with a spot) but then bail on the tuck 3 times before going and they have to keep going back and trying again! When you took like 5 mins just to tumble and the other 5 girls behind you run and throw theirs with no problem and don't play around. Then we get back to you in line and then you start all over again and not trying!! I understand if it's a new skill your leaning but why do you feel the need to waste time!! I mean just go - you have a spot!

Ok I'm done!!

Back