All-Star Video Of Thailand Performance?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Absolute highlight of my weekend. Both times I saw them. Chills.

I just about DIED when I saw them walking onto the floor. I had no clue they were going to be there so I was in such shock and so surprised and happy and excited and every other happy word you can think of.

I think to myself, that's exactly where I sat! Then I watch the vid and my bow is in the bottom right corner the whole time. >.<

I wish someone had a video of the 20 or so seconds after they performed. A few of the girls hugged the spotters who were trying to get them off the floor. It was amazing to see.

I wish someone had a video of the 20 or so seconds after they performed. A few of the girls hugged the spotters who were trying to get them off the floor. It was amazing to see.
Pretty much our entire section ran over and gave them hugs. The crowd control people who were usually holding us back were walking up to the mat high fiving and bowing to them. It was absolutely incredible.

@cheerKT

It was so amazing. When GymTyme came out on Day 2 after they performed .. Wow. I loved it. I had to explain to my mom when I showed her the videothat the entire crowd wasn't actually Thai.. but yet we were ALL chanting for them.

Their video on the VOD is actually longer and it shows them bowing to the crowd and everything. It was awesome!

Back