All-Star Vipers Allstars (maryland)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well....you keep saying everything is a joke.

the first email was sent out probably by stacey.

second email was sent out by whomever is trying to salvage the program. the "new owner" can't announce that they are stepping in until it's official that the "old owner" quits right? hence mutliple emails, or as you call them "jokes".
also, i have friends within this program that i cheered with at PA vipers before the merger split...i would never call them or the program jokes because of what ron has does...THAT is why i'm angry at the situation...these girls loved the program and now they're left in the dust after a good weekend in dallas with not cheer gym.

All I know is that my team was suppose to compete at BATC this weekend and my mom has already reserved a hotel room, so we don't have to cross the bridge twice. I just really hope that the VA teams will still compete this weekend BATC is my favorite comp.

well....you keep saying everything is a joke.

the first email was sent out probably by stacey.

second email was sent out by whomever is trying to salvage the program. the "new owner" can't announce that they are stepping in until it's official that the "old owner" quits right? hence mutliple emails, or as you call them "jokes".

i think that you are just confused by the wording. She is saying the situation is a joke, because let's be honest... Having an email sent to the athletes of the program giving a 3 sentence explanation about their gym closing and then hours later sending another email basically saying "hi we still have our gym it will be just under new ownership so take a few days off to relax" is a joke. She isn't implying anything about anyone else in this program.

Well, based on this chain of events, y'all will have at least one Mom in another gym's tee shirt cheering you on! :) Can't wait to see you show your heart this weekend!
Thank you so much :) Its a really sticky situation were in right now but my coaches are dedicated to seeing us through it and getting everything as back to normal as possible. No matter where this all takes us i've learned a couple of things 1. Never trust a gym owner who hasn't set foot in your gym for almost 6 months 2. Family is family is family and sticking together is the only way to handle a situation like this. 3. The cheer community will always have your back and help you cope with rough times. Thank you to everyone wishing the best for our gym and us athletes! We all really appreciate it!

Thank you so much :) Its a really sticky situation were in right now but my coaches are dedicated to seeing us through it and getting everything as back to normal as possible. No matter where this all takes us i've learned a couple of things 1. Never trust a gym owner who hasn't set foot in your gym for almost 6 months 2. Family is family is family and sticking together is the only way to handle a situation like this. 3. The cheer community will always have your back and help you cope with rough times. Thank you to everyone wishing the best for our gym and us athletes! We all really appreciate it!
You have a great attitude about all of this. We will all be cheering for you this weekend!!!

You have a great attitude about all of this. We will all be cheering for you this weekend!!!

I really have to say I like your attitude as well Mandi. I saw all the positive things you said on their Facebook page and the offer you extended to help was extremely genuine. I think people got it confused when I made my original comment. I think any help to the cheerleaders and the families with the right intentions and genuine concern is amazing! I Love that everybody is looking past the negative part of the situation and trying to come to a fast resolutions so the athletes can continue to shine! Hopefully the focus can remain on The Viper Kids and their families and finding them a new home or rebuilding their current one!

I really feel for all the athletes and parents stuck in this situation right now. I can say I have been through this as well with the nasty merge with ECN (bad memories) but I will say a prayer for everyone involved. It really does stink.

Thank you!!
I really have to say I like your attitude as well Mandi. I saw all the positive things you said on their Facebook page and the offer you extended to help was extremely genuine. I think people got it confused when I made my original comment. I think any help to the cheerleaders and the families with the right intentions and genuine concern is amazing! I Love that everybody is looking past the negative part of the situation and trying to come to a fast resolutions so the athletes can continue to shine! Hopefully the focus can remain on The Viper Kids and their families and finding them a new home or rebuilding their current one!
Thank you for your comment :) I can't even imagine what the parents, kids and coaches are going through. There are alot of smaller gyms in the area who may be able to offer practice space. Wishing the best to everyone involved.

Back