All-Star Viral Article

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I decided to google her hair...

Ariana Grande Explains Hair Extensions: Natural Hair Looks "Absolutely - Us Weekly

I don't know why she just doesn't find out who does Kim Kardashian's lace front and call them on up.
If you're going to do the sew in extension route, why does she use the same ones every time? The ones in that picture look like a fake ponytail holder thing I could buy at Claires.

Literally people work full time whose entire career is based off doing the hair of celebs. I KNOW they could come up with something other than this for every single awards show and performance.

If you're going to do the sew in extension route, why does she use the same ones every time? The ones in that picture look like a fake ponytail holder thing I could buy at Claires.

Literally people work full time whose entire career is based off doing the hair of celebs. I KNOW they could come up with something other than this for every single awards show and performance.

I'm actually convinced she wears her hair that way to make herself look younger than she is. It's like her gimmick. She's 21 but presents herself like a 14 yr old. I'm not saying she has to be all Miley Cyrus about it all.....I'm just saying they there's something about her that's deliberately juvenile.

I actually wish Mariah Carey could suck Ariana's youth and voice and return to her former glory

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm actually convinced she wears her hair that way to make herself look younger than she is. It's like her gimmick. She's 21 but presents herself like a 14 yr old. I'm not saying she has to be all Miley Cyrus about it all.....I'm just saying they there's something about her that's deliberately juvenile.

I actually wish Mariah Carey could suck Ariana's youth and voice and return to her former glory

Yes!! She seems so much younger than she actually is and I'm convinced she does it on purpose. It always creeps me out whenever my guy friends say that she's hot. I'm just like "she's 13..."

For the bolded part: Nicki Moore Forever

Yes!! She seems so much younger than she actually is and I'm convinced she does it on purpose. It always creeps me out whenever my guy friends say that she's hot. I'm just like "she's 13..."

For the bolded part: Nicki Moore Forever

I actually lol'd. That's exactly how I'm imagining it going down with Mrs. Mimi

My cp became a vegetarian in middle school so I started looking for vegetarian meals. I came across the magazine "Veg News" in my recipe search. After reading about the treatment of animals in the U.S. meat industry in Veg News I decided to become vegetarian also. I would prefer to eat totally vegan because the milk and egg industries are not any better.

After learning more about our animal farming industry I came to the conclusion that hunting can be a much more humane way to source meat for human consumption.

They say pigs have personalities very similar to dogs...

My cp became a vegetarian in middle school so I started looking for vegetarian meals. I came across the magazine "Veg News" in my recipe search. After reading about the treatment of animals in the U.S. meat industry in Veg News I decided to become vegetarian also. I would prefer to eat totally vegan because the milk and egg industries are not any better.

After learning more about our animal farming industry I came to the conclusion that hunting can be a much more humane way to source meat for human consumption.

They say pigs have personalities very similar to dogs...

I shimmied this because I feel the same. The industry is horrible, I watched Earthlings and then I was done :p

Every time I see the gross photoshopped lotus pod pictures on my Facebook, it reminds me of when I worked for a dermatologist and we had a patient come in with a condition called nevus comedonicus. I fully believe this condition could have been the inspiration for that photoshop job.

Back