All-Star What Are You Excited To See This Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

how last year's medalists create tumbling passes that do good on the score sheet...because its already a given that they'll up their game in stunts, tosses, and pyramids ;) plus I'm excited to those teams who changed divisions (i.e orange) :D

I'm excited to see my daughter in her new uniform at her new gym. After 5 years at our old gym this was a huge change. I'm also looking forward to seeing my bank account balance in the black. My older daughter aged out, after 8 years of paying for 2 girls, I feel like its almost free!

Cheer princes choreography this weekend. At last count this small senior coed 3 appears to have between 6-8 boys, I cannot wait for the coed stunt section! He's been doing unassisted walk in press to extension since his jr 3 last year, I didn't think he could press a senior flyer to extension until he did it with no issue at all at practice a few weeks ago. Now he's trying to get from a walk in to a toss to hands. Either way, I love coed stunts and can't wait to see them all around the industry this year.

Kernersville:
Large Senior
Large Coed
International Coed
Large Junior All Girl
Youth 5

Raleigh:
Small Senior
Small Coed
Small Junior Coed
International All Girl

Charlotte:
Medium Coed
Large Junior Coed

Greenville:
Medium Coed

Lake Norman:
Restricted

Salem:
Restricted

I can't remember where the other 2 are..

Kernersville:
Sm Junior 5
Medium All Girl

Small Senior 5, in general. With Orange and Panthers in different categories they have a really good shot. Now, I love SSX and GBE Lime (and I'm really excited to see the Lady Jags!) but I just don't think they're at Cali's level... Yet.
Also, the battle of Large Senior will be really fun to watch.

Small Senior 5, in general. With Orange and Panthers in different categories they have a really good shot. Now, I love SSX and GBE Lime (and I'm really excited to see the Lady Jags!) but I just don't think they're at Cali's level... Yet.
Also, the battle of Large Senior will be really fun to watch.

Lady Jags are Medium Senior

Back