What Are You Favorite Gyms And Favorite Cheer Leaders??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really like AZ power. I am in love with their lace uniforms. But I also love Cheer Athletics and Cheer Extreme. I like Carly Manning, Erica Englebert, and Gabi Butler :)

CA, Twisters, and California Allstars. Matt Smith, Carly Manning, Amanda Graceffa, Kelcie Burch, and Caitlyn Krulee are my favorite cheereleders

I love Cheer Extreme. I really love how they bond as a family and really get along. I also love Cheer Athletics. They obviously have a great program there. They are very modest. I really love how they only start to cheer at awards when their name is called. My favorite cheerleaders have to be either Erica Englebert, Kelcie Burch, or Jamie Andries.

Cheer Extreme, CA, Twisters, Cali Allstars, Spirit of Texas, Spirit Explosion, Top Gun, World Cup and Ultimate Athletics! Wow that's a lot haha.

Rays
Top Gun
Michigan Xtreme (my friend and I discovered them at a competition...it's mainly because of this one guys tumbling pass.)
World Cup
Brandon

I love bianca treger! Cali jr. mafia is my favorite team by far. Them and cheer athletics cheetas, abs for days.

Back