What Are Your Favorite Voice-overs?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

American Cheer Flyers-"flyers dont play. they say we lost it uh uh i say we've got it"
Stingray orange- "bringing more orange than tropicana does."
CEA senior elite- "Love us or hate us you can't divide us. on a mission you cant deny us. best around you know the deal, give it up for the ladies of teal."
and of course
F5- "no you'll never find a queen that can serve like this"

Some of ours from this year that I made up and sound amazing in our mixes (thanks Level5Mom our mixtremecheerbeats mixes are bombdiggity--you are the BEST):

CE is here to win, F-U-S, I-O-N

Don't you wish your girlfriend was CE like me

Here come the Shockers, the team you gotta know (I like my beats fast and my bass down low)

All the girls want to be--Cheer, Energy

My daughters all time favorite voice over is from old music a couple years ago. She hopes they re-use the VoiceOver this season.

Youth 2 coming through,
Pure poison out for you,
The champions this year,
The choice is clear,
Pure poison is here,
Now run in fear!!

Mr photographer I'm ready for my close up-maryland marlins tsunami
Yeah you know we want ring you will never take us down rogue is coming at you hard -maryland marlins rogue.

Honey, it's all about the hair the syle the makeup. You gotta look like it to be it, and thats the World Cup way--Shooting Stars 2008 <3

"you're obsessed with the best, you know its true.. shootout to my haters, I LOVE YOU" cheer tyme obsession 2012 and "ladies, go get em..girls bring the boys out cheetahs bring your claws out" cheer athletics cheetahs 2012

Back