All-Star What Cheer Shoe Do You Prefer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

About two years ago, I went to go buy the Vengeance's but they were out of my size and I needed the shoes that night so I went went with the evolutions. Which i'm glad I did because I have very poor ankles. I'm not a heavy tumbler and I still have the same pair with no holes (although I didn't cheer last year, just went to open gyms, ect.). Now that i'm entering my last year and I only stunt, I'm looking to get the Vengeance's just because of their light weight. Only if I can find some gently used ones though :D

My CP is loving her defiances. So far they have held up REALLY well and still look brand new. Definitely have more support and cushion that the other nfinities we tried. She says they do help with rebound but who knows if they do or its all mental. Either way I know she is glad we gave them a try. I mean they are heavier, but we are talking ounces. Not pounds.

I still rock the Reebok!
2f08785.jpg

My cheerleader has worn the Evolutions for several season. I just bought her the Defiance and she loves the cushion but her only complaint is it's hard to grab her foot when pulling stretches. She is used to the 'slimmer' grip with Evolutions. Don't get me wrong she loves her new shoes, it's just an adjustment to a new shoe that she has to make.

Strange question... on the Nfinity website there is a picture of the Defiance from the back, looking at the heel ( here: Nfinity Athletic Corporation ) can anybody verify if the heel is really like they are intentionally worn on the outer edge, or is this just the picture?

My daughter (Tiny, age 4) is suppose to wear the Kaepa Stellarlyte. However the smallest size they provide is a youth 10, my challenge is that she wears a kids size 8 street shoe. I ordered her the 10, I hope it isn't too big.

My daughter (Tiny, age 4) is suppose to wear the Kaepa Stellarlyte. However the smallest size they provide is a youth 10, my challenge is that she wears a kids size 8 street shoe. I ordered her the 10, I hope it isn't too big.

I think that will be too big. That's ridiculous that she has to wear a shoe that doesn't fit! My daughter has that shoe and I was told it was running small but it's not. Some people actually thought it was running big. I think it's running about the same as street shoes. Maybe your daughter will be ok with thick socks... :)

I think that will be too big. That's ridiculous that she has to wear a shoe that doesn't fit! My daughter has that shoe and I was told it was running small but it's not. Some people actually thought it was running big. I think it's running about the same as street shoes. Maybe your daughter will be ok with thick socks... :)
I don't think so, if the sizing is anything like Varsity or nfinity it should be just about right. Our little typically take about 2 sizes bigger until they get to like a size. 1, then it is about a size bigger.

I don't think so, if the sizing is anything like Varsity or nfinity it should be just about right. Our little typically take about 2 sizes bigger until they get to like a size. 1, then it is about a size bigger.

We have that exact shoe and they do not run small. CP is a size 13 in normal shoes and a size 13 in her Kaepa Stellarlytes too. Other people had the same experience with these.

We have that exact shoe and they do not run small. CP is a size 13 in normal shoes and a size 13 in her Kaepa Stellarlytes too. Other people had the same experience with these.
I don't have experience with keepa, but that's odd for cheer she's most run a size or two small

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it doesn't fit, there is a plain white sneaker at Target that all of our tiny kids wore last year. These weren't the exact ones, but pretty dang close. They worked for little feet and looked just like cheer sneakers on the floor.

Toddler Girl's S Sport Designed by Skechers™ Tea... : Target

Varsity and Kaepa ran the same as her normal shoes for my cp.

I would just try to find a shoe that fits well and looks similar.

Back