All-Star What Happened With Maryland Marlins Tsunami???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That video brought tears to my eyes. Ironic that they're pyramid song was "Dont stop believing" because I truly believe that is a lesson not only the team but also every spectator learned that day. I love love love this team and cant wait to see what they bring in the future!
I thought the EXACT same thing!!! I have a big sign that I brought to every comp this year for my daughter said 'Don't stop believin' ' so to hear that in a routine where a team TRULY exemplified the saying, brought tears to my eyes and hers.

Not to be picky, but it was 67....Thanks for the love, PullandPray23!!!

Performance 1: 16
Performance 2: 18 (2 in pyramid)
Performance 3: 16
Performance 4: 17 (less Brea's stunt)

bahaha how did I could that many off... lol I forgot there 2 in the opening stunt haha -_- some ultra fan I am.

i had never heard of this team before seeing them (4 times non the less) at worlds this year...now only was their routine amazing, the heart they put out on the floor just blew me away...this team has skyrocketed to the top of my list of favorite teams! they had soo many misfortunes in that 2 day time span, yet still managed to come out in 4th place IN THE WORLD! simply put, an amazing team, and they are ones that need to be watched in the future because everything that happened to them that weekend is only going to make them want it even more next year!

Back