All-Star What Skills Do You Want To Get In 2011? What Are Your Goals?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 30, 2010
It's almost 2011! What skills do you want to get next year? Stunting? Tumbling? What are your goals? Is there a specific competition your going to you wish to win? Please share:)

My goal is to not die at Jamfest Indy. I know its at the very beginning of 2011, but I'm filling in on a team and just learned the routine and I am in every section so doing it full out + not being in shape = DEATH. Also I would LOVE to win at Indy.
I also hope to make the cheer team at whatever college I decide to attend next year.:)

Sorry, I didn't read the topic close enough.. it asked about tumbling/stunting goals.

Tumbling: I want to get my whip hs hs layout to hit solid
Stunting: Become a better base

get my running full and two to full, and start working doubles. and just get generally better at stunting. oh and fix my jumps because theyre ugly

I want to get my running and standing tuck and handsprings to tuck. And I want to get my scorpion completely straight.

I set a goal for my team every year; to do better than we did the previous year. This year will perhaps be one of our biggest goals of all... getting to Disney for Nationals!

I don't have any personal goals for myself, but I do wish that I'll get back into shape and join an open team one day.

-get over my mental block for standing and running bhs.
-pretty, level jumps.
-top 3 at cheersport.
and make a higher level team for the new season.

Jumps: -I want mine to be level, with pointed toes. There baaaaaad right now....
Stunts: -I want to work on my strength so next year I can be a better base. I base now, I just could be a little stronger.
Tumbling: -ROBHS tuck for running and multiple standing/toe touch bhs. AKA the level 3 tumbling standards :)

standing tuck
layout
andd get over my mental block of jumps to tumbling...
+even high jumps :) (i keep on editing this!!)
i would like to try flying sometime too..
(edit #4) i would like my team to win COA nationals in florida,it would make me verrrryy happy :D

I havent tumbled in a long time because I have a stress fracture in my left foot that has never healed. So I just want to get my tumbling back (running tucks) and make my old tumbling prettier and to not make my standing handsprings and abomination. I really want to get my standing tuck before summer because I'm going to France and it's been my cheer dream to have a picture of me doing a standing tuck in front of the Eiffel Tower.

i think, my hand hand full full, then my standing full, and my reverse pass that i dream aboutt!!!! then to make it to finals this year.<3

Back