All-Star What To Do With Old Gym Apparel?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 24, 2014
So I am switching gyms for next season and what do I do with my old gym apparel? I know that I can sell my uniform back, but what about things like backpacks and warmup jackets. (By the way the apparel has my name on it. Which I know makes it harder.) My warm up jacket was $95 and is too expensive to keep in my closet and I can't wear that to competitions with my new gym. Do I just keep it? Can I sell it? Help?

if it is from a big name gym, maybe some would want to buy it. try cheerbid.net or try cheerswap group on facebook. good luck.

If your name isn't ridiculous long, a lot of times things that have been embroidered can be taken out, holes fixed, and re-embroidered with a different name. I'd try and sell it back to the gym or to someone who needs to size up.

I see a lot of parents sell their child's old apparel to other kids/parents in the gym! Especially things like warm up and sports bras. Shirts are also good to sell cheap so other people can have them for competitions!

You could make a tshirt quilt out of the old t's, if you want a momento. If not, try to sell it to newer people. They can definitely re-embroider it

Depending on what size you have, sometimes the younger girls in the gym really like to get the older girls shirts because they are working hard to get on those higher level teams in the future.

So I am switching gyms for next season and what do I do with my old gym apparel? I know that I can sell my uniform back, but what about things like backpacks and warmup jackets. (By the way the apparel has my name on it. Which I know makes it harder.) My warm up jacket was $95 and is too expensive to keep in my closet and I can't wear that to competitions with my new gym. Do I just keep it? Can I sell it? Help?
List in in the cheer market! I, always looking for uniforms, shorts, war ups and so on and I know other people might too! :) You could also keep some of it for memory.

Does you gym have a buy and sell page? I sell outgrown stuff on our gym buy and sell page.

Back