All-Star What Would U Rather See?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer in the routine. I hate hearing the life saga of every freakin team that steps on the mat

For college teams, I prefer the UCA style routine. I can't stand the sing-songy, drawn out "cheer" that was popular in All Star a few years back. I'm a firm believer in a separate cheer, that is actual crowd leading, for school (HS and College) teams.

For college teams, I prefer the UCA style routine. I can't stand the sing-songy, drawn out "cheer" that was popular in All Star a few years back. I'm a firm believer in a separate cheer, that is actual crowd leading, for school (HS and College) teams.
If you have to stop and say a cheer I like UCA too. If you're going to cheer, lead the crowd. Don't tell me every up and down of the season, how your back and better, and we better all watch out cause the Eagles are coming after us.

If you have to stop and say a cheer I like UCA too. If you're going to cheer, lead the crowd. Don't tell me every up and down of the season, how your back and better, and we better all watch out cause the Eagles are coming after us.
Yes! I watched a video of an Indiana High School team. Although they were very skilled, their 2 min long cheer was so whiney/sing-songy that I wanted to pop my own ear drums.

I'd look at other teams which go there every year and see which they use, and I'd look at which option last years winning teams used. But personally I prefer the UCA style for college teams.

Back