All-Star What Would You Rather See In A Level Two Routine?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They probably require tumbling out of jumps then. I see a lot of teams do jump pause bhs but never a jump forward roll
We connect a forward roll in our jump sequence because Champion Spirit Group will not give you full points for jumps unless it connects to a dive roll. I know its weird.. But thats what they ask for.. They dont care if you do a back handspring after jumps.. It doesnt max out for their score sheets.

thank you all for your input!! we will be adding in the more difficult partner stunts and using the triple jump to handspring!

Make sure that there is a clear pause in between the jump and backhandspring. Maybe you already were planning on that but just wanted to make sure you didn't get penalized for doing a level 3 skill in level 2.

Make sure that there is a clear pause in between the jump and backhandspring. Maybe you already were planning on that but just wanted to make sure you didn't get penalized for doing a level 3 skill in level 2.
hahah yeah. they will go triple jump, low v, handspring!!

I wanna see a video of this routine. It sounds like it's going to be good:)

In level 2, would a "high to high" be prep to prep? and low to high be squish to prep? never heard them referred to that before, though I don't often hear of tick tocks in level 2

Back