What's Your Favorite/ Least Favorite Thing About Competition?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Favorite would be being up front taking pictures when the lighting and backdrop are perfect as my daughter and her team walk out on the mat and set

Least Favorite is awards at >10 pm on a Sunday when there is still a couple hours drive home because of work and school the next morning..

Favorite: Meeting different people from different teams ,&& performing my heart out! :D
Least Favorite: The beginning of awards. (If i hear the cupid shuffle one more time im going to scream) :eek:

Least favorite would have to be the burst of nervousness when it comes down to you and another team for 1st place.
My favorite would be performing!

least: pushy cheer moms it makes me so sad they weigh their daughters. :(
favorite: for 3 minutes you have hundreds of people's attention and meeting everyone!

Favorite: Knowing that w hit a perfect routine and getting that feeling that we could possibly win:)
Least: When it's time to get on the mat. -I freak out. And when it's awards time and you get down to you and another team for second and first place.

favorite: hitting a routine , people asking to take pictures , free prizes
least favorite: getting ready , waiting forever to compete , bad warmups , my mom constantly wanting to take pictures of me , when the competition is behind schedule !

Favorite stepping on to the mat seeing the bright lights hearing the crowd and my music start playing.Least favorite waiting in the hole<33

Favourite: Stepping out on the mat or knowing you just rocked a fierce routine:)
Least: It seems like everytime I have to go to the bathroom there is a long line :(

Favourite : the feeling that you get when you first step on the mat, the whole croud screaming for you, the nerves, excitement and adrenaline all kicking in and the feeling at the end of the routine when you know you hit a perfect routine after you performed your heart out and gave your all.

Least Favourite : the feeling you get when you hear the other teams music stop, and realize its your turn, and getting butterflies. oh, and waiting for awards, its takes waaay to long! :(

favorite part; huge crowds cheering, and making eye contact with family, or friends , or judges and knowing they're rooting for you or knowing you're doing really well.
least favorite part; being SO rushed with highschool varsity, allstar, and coaching an allstar team, and having to run around the arena like a mad women.

My favorite is the time on the mat preforming and I don't really have a least favorite but I guess if I really had to pick it would be waiting to get into warmups. :)
My favorite thing about competing is right before you start to preform your in your spot waiting for the music to start and looking out seeing all the people in aw in that very moment the feeling it gives me is amazing! That feeling gives me the rush to preform more and work it harder every single time i get on the mat. My least favorite thing about competion is when other teams dont show good sportsmanship. When you get 1st or 2ecd place and they tell you that you dont desirve to win that and it should be theirs.

Back