All-Star When did you fall in Love. ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

troya. said:
PinkStar10 said:
Watching Basic Superstars out of West VA at COA IN 2001 I think.... they were freaking awesome!! Does any1 know if they still exist??
i think so cause i was at the Jamfest Pittsburgh comp for the 08-09 season and i actually think they beat Pittsburgh Superstars (if im not mistaken) someone correct me if im wrong.

I checked it out and Basic Superstars still have a website up in runing>> they went to worlds in 2007 small senior 5 and won bronze>> there COA performance is on youtube..if they would compete more they would blow some teams out of the water... the owner is a tumbling coach from Russia.. nough said lol! ;-)

after going to my first competition and seeing lil b tumble like crazy. he threw a quint that day backstage. I was hooked ever since.

Attending the WC competition with my high school team a few years back and I saw a few of their teams exhibition and I fell in love. I think that may be one of the reasons why I love that gym so much!!!

When I saw my daughter perform/compete for the first time and I said "who's kid is that" LOL. All parents should be able to relate.

WCSS v. CEA Sr Elite at BATB in '06-'07 season. I had never seen a tic toc until then... I was in absolute shock and awe. Right after I watched Sr Elite, here comes WCSS with the best routine I had ever seen (in person) in All Star cheerleading. Ever since then I've been hooked...

when i was 5 and all i would do during gymnastics practice was watch the cheerleaders. i remember standing there and doing body positions and trying to learn there dance. My mom has a video of it. 2 weeks later I was cheering

My daughter was at a mom gym her first year, we didn't know any better. I thought her team was great, and they were fine, for a local team. We went to our big competition, Athletic Championships in Cincinnati, I saw KE and GT and we found a new gym the next year.

when i went to my first competition ever, which was cheersport nationals in atlanta in 2000....
loved it ever since!

When my neighbor convinced me to sign my daughter up for her 1st allstar organization. We went to her first competition and saw what real allstar teams look like. Well needless to say, we stayed and watched the entire competition and did our research after that day.

When I saw Cheer Athletics Jags in Vegas in 2006... still so vivid in my mind. I had never seen girls so confident in their skills in my life.. and the music is still top 5 all time for me today (You wanna know what comes after SEVEN? YEAH! WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!)

Back